3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedBlack23 05.01.22 01:30 am

Where can you buy Batman: Arkham Knight? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

I apologize in advance if I ask a stupid question, or in the wrong topic, or something. I want to buy this very game in spite of bugs and brakes (fortunately, the computer has recently been updated and I believe in a bright future and a bunch of patches). the game is lacking in Steam, I do not know where it can be purchased, preferably cheaper. I would be very grateful for your answers.
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 05.01.22

On plati.ru
Or go to the main page of PGay and at the bottom right there is a block of sales from online games stores.

d
dd300 05.01.22

Have the shops in your city already closed or are they only selling pirated copies there? Do they generally say that they are downloading a new patch from steam? so if you buy a license, then by connecting to steam we will have fewer bugs and brakes ...

R
RedBlack23 05.01.22

Flow4Master
Thank you, I found it) And it's still dumb in the sense that I don't buy very often through online stores, I'm afraid of a divorce)

R
RedBlack23 05.01.22

dd300 I am
specifically looking for such a version so that you can download the recent patch))

S
Slava74oren 05.01.22

RedBlack23
In Igromagaz it costs 795 rubles.

w
wise-sokol 05.01.22

Pay cheaper.
Psss! Guy, if you have a 2 GB vidyah, think carefully - do you want to pay for a game in which the old unreal engine 3 and such systems. I have Amd FX 8350, 16 gb RAM, gtx 770 2gb. And I play with low textures, normal shadows, high details, anti-aliasing, nvidia rain and nvidia pillars of light, all 45-60 fps. For normal (high textures - no point, the difference is barely noticeable) texture resolution should be 3 GB or more vidyuhi.
PS But nevertheless I bought it Q_Q

R
RedBlack23 05.01.22

wise-sokol
Well I have a GTX 960 Turbo overclocked from Asus with 2GB. Nevertheless, I tried pirates even before the patch, in general, everything pulled very well (in no way did some uniform monsters reach 60 FPS, but nevertheless you can live). Now I would like to try playing with the patch, and even though it does not fix most of the problems, it will be more convenient for me). Whatever one may say, it turned out good igrulya, not Rokstedy's fault that it was not optimized in any way by some left-wing masters = (

M
Mankun 05.01.22

RedBlack23
recently, just like you bought a litsuha, he regretted a little)) how he played pirate without a patch in the princep, it is played in the same way on litsuha, you can play it, but it’s still damp and not finalized, so think seven times to cut it off once)))

R
RedBlack23 05.01.22

mankunianec
I was more confused by the low quality of textures) As if you were playing back to back on the xbox 360))
And I got used to the brakes less, they mostly only bothered on the Batmobile))

O
Obito uchiha 05.01.22

Flow4Master
bottom left *