3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mangusto_ZOG 05.01.22 01:30 am

Soldiers with GB (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

There is a side effect where it is necessary to save a soldier with an old GB, he runs like crazy, does not take a tranquilizer, hand-to-hand too
How to catch him?
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verg 05.01.22

Tranquil to the head.

C
ChristianDior 05.01.22

Aim more precisely, at the head with 1 round of tranquil if hit

A
Atlasth 05.01.22

he has a helmet on his head, he still needs to get in the face, but I caught up with him and from the beginning I barely managed to deliver a few blows to him, because he fought back, but when I knocked him down, I immediately grabbed him and he regained consciousness, so it is quite possible without a trunk

E
EsterlinG 05.01.22

Mangusto21
Sniper rifle with tranquilizers to help you, 1 headshot briefly knocks him out

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 05.01.22

Atlasth
catch him with a grip, then knock him out and fulton him, that's the only way !!! tranquil does not take them at all

R
R_D_V 05.01.22

I stun them with a horse)

a
alexzet3 05.01.22

assault rifle - stunning, or the barrel - also stunning
trunks - figs you will get

B
Brian griffin 05.01.22

There is one mission Where a tranquilizer does not work on the soldier, so either they managed to grab from the back, or catch up after he hit you, in this case he cannot hit again for some time, and hit the soup

R
Ralph Lauren 05.01.22

Try to shoot in the leg.

M
Maklline66 05.01.22

How many of these missions are there in total? While 10 of these side effects have passed (everyone thought something would happen to Paz, but nifiga), EVERYTHING falls into the head, where he did not get it himself, Tikhonya helped out great

S
Saren_krit 05.01.22

Maklline66 Xs
how many pictures are there, but as far as I remember from the previous parts, each photo corresponds to the chronology of events in Paz's life at the base and each one in turn brings Paz's memories closer to the moment of her escape from the base, that is, to the events of MGS: GZ, which means in the end, her memory will return and something will come of it, I myself only saved the 7th.

h
human pixel 05.01.22

D-Dog helps both find the soldier and knock him out. And a tranquilizer is practically useless.

R
RGC 05.01.22

And I am only interested in the question why do they move like soldiers from the squad of skulls? Very fast and twitchy

Z
ZeroHero 05.01.22

Use the box and that's it. He runs up to the box himself. And as appropriate, the capture icon will appear.

C
ChristianDior 05.01.22

The fact that the tranquilizer cannot be turned off is a lie, he himself knocked him out with an ordinary pistol with a tranquilizer, it is just difficult for him to get in the face, as he is in motion.

R
RGC 05.01.22

There are also some pills for artificially calling rapid speed, as an option, you can use them