3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BOUH_SMERTI 05.01.22 01:30 am

Transfer of DLC from pirate to license (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

That is, take the files from the dls pirate and drag them into the license? or how else to play with already hacked dls for licenses?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex1-Ander 05.01.22

no way

B
BOUH_SMERTI 05.01.22

sadness, there is still a current to play pirate then eh ... otherwise those inadequate prices are a little embarrassing

S
Sheff322 05.01.22

BOUH_SMERTI
everything can be dragged there.

A
Anddruxa 05.01.22

they themselves begin to swing in the origin if you start to install some repack) (if this game is already installed in the origin)
But take into account the current EA is not Valv, the banana will be prescribed 100%)

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 05.01.22

Game / _Installer / DLC / SingleplayerDLC1 (Jaws) and Singleplayer_DLCRed (Descent) (the rest is optional).
Game / Update / SingleplayerDLC1 and Singleplayer_DLCRed
Documents / Bioware / Dragon Age Inquisition / Save / ProfileOptions You

transfer this whole thing from pirate to license (having previously configured keep) and calmly play offline (only offline).

D
Dimkinpark 05.01.22

I went like this, these 2 dlts on my license, the main thing is to turn off the online and play.

C
Crack 05.01.22

and these 2 plot dls are separately where on trackers?

G
Gw1NbLeidD 05.01.22

Anddruxa
in ME3 I played litsuh with pirated dls for a single, and there is still nothing banana)))

G
Gw1NbLeidD 05.01.22

Andrey Kolesnichenko,
can you give a more detailed instruction manual?

A
Anddruxa 05.01.22

Gw1NbLeidDnu in Origin as well as in Steam, I have a lot of games. so I don't risk it, especially considering that I want to pre-order Andromeda as it comes out)

G
Gw1NbLeidD 05.01.22

Anddruxa,
I beg you, no one there monitors what type of DLS are installed, pirated or persons, if the online is turned off you will not dig at all)))