3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vadim733 05.01.22 01:30 am

FPS sag (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

When I play Skyrim, sometimes my FPS drops and the picture twitches a little. This does not interfere with playing very much, but it is all the same a little uncomfortable. The most interesting thing is that I didn’t have it before and the game went fine with high textures (dlts free), but after I abandoned Skyrim and did not play it for several months, when I went in I saw that the game was lagging, I turned off these high textures and it became better but certainly not the way it was before. Please help with this problem. I will be very grateful.
Various mods with improved graphics are not worth it.
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 05.01.22

vadim733
Remember what junk you installed into the system while you weren't playing and turn it off before playing.

A
AGS37 05.01.22

the picture twitches a little ... well, it's more likely that vertical sync (Vsync) is turned off or you bought a new (thinner) monitor.

Go to the task manager and turn off what you don't need - if you don't understand your computer well, then most likely something "unnecessary" has been downloaded "by itself". I also advise you to even go to Programs and Features and check that there you do not need to remove it and then restart the computer.

T
TTG 05.01.22

vadim733
Reinstall TES5 with save backup, business is.

xAGS37x
upright can be cut down only by adding the corresponding variable to the ini file or through the video card driver.
It is enabled by default.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.22

if the camera lags in the first person and at the same time the fps does not lag - I had such a problem, I
did not solve it. it looks like because of the body models.

v
vadim733 05.01.22

I didn't install any junk, I just abandoned the game, and when I started playing again I noticed such a problem.
I also noticed that mostly friezes appear when something very cool appears in the picture, for example, when I came close to the sorcerer and he began to cast a flame spell on me, then friezes began and they mainly appear when the camera rotates.

v
vadim733 05.01.22

And I forgot, in the dispatcher everything is the same as it was, no new processes, everything is as it was before.

v
vadim733 05.01.22

The problem was solved, but not completely, now sometimes there is just a drop in FPS and friezes when the camera turns.
The point is definitely in the game and not in the computer, since more demanding games go well.
Do you have any other ideas for fixing these problems?

M
Mishp 05.01.22

vadim733
this is from the fog, perhaps, in my dungeons it was lagging from it, I removed it with the help of the mod and stopped sagging. Previously, too, the game did not lag, and I suddenly began to patch up the patches, spoiled the game