3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Han361 05.01.22 01:30 am

How many times have you started a new game? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

5 times Nord
2 Khajiit
1 Argonian
2 Imperial
46 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vondar 05.01.22

oooo I don’t know such numbers))

M
Morfine 05.01.22

I don't remember exactly, but at least 10 times!

M
Morfine 05.01.22

Game_Hak
Nord and Imperial =)

s
spellcustomer 05.01.22

One and all

F
Frintezza 05.01.22

about 20

i
ironHAMMER.ms 05.01.22

Three times. Then he remembered this disgusting introduction and the desire to start anew disappeared somewhere.

n
nestrbob 05.01.22

4 times, even before the release of the DLC, and when they appeared, he took a level 10-15 save and moved on (the beginning of the game is rather boring).

S
SokratIPB 05.01.22

1 time as wood elf , but completed all DLC

I
Infiltrator 05.01.22

3 times.

K
Kanagan81 05.01.22

with the mod skyrim live another life I started 40 times and still start :) awesome thing, you can choose a different start to the game (and without an eternal cart ride and chopping off heads)
13 different game starts + 1 of them is a cart ride.
i came by ship to skyrim.
i own property in one of the holds.
i'm a new member of a guild.
i'm a patron at a local inn.
i'm a soldier in the army.
i got caught crossing the border illegally.
i'm an outlaw in the wilds.
i am a vigilant of stendarr.
i am camping in the woods.
i was shipwrecked off the coast!
i am a vampire in a secluded lair.
i am a necromancer in a secret location.
i was attacked and left for dead.
surprise me.

P
Pril balsam 05.01.22

I consider
mine : 1. Khajiit (the whole game, not a single DLC)
2 Imperial (the whole game, not a single DLC; ... 1 DLC; ... 3 DLC)
3. Emperor (4 DLC)
4 Khajiit (4 DLC) - I'm playing now.

W
Wild rider 05.01.22

uh ... 3 times. the cat is a Jew onli.

1 time on a bad pc. At the turn of 2011-2012 I started. Everything is terribly freezing, the cities were not loaded, the PPC is simple. In fact, he ran a little and that's all.

2 times on the box without dlc already in 2012. Minequest took place by summer. Completed a bunch of side effects. The quest for the empire has broken. For some reason, he could not become the head of the thieves' guild (the final task did not appear, there was a big problem) and he could not hand over the skeletal key (the dwarf did not appear in the cave). Spat, threw.

3 times on an updated pitch with a more or less normal core and a decent video card started in the winter of 2013. Davngward just passed, a couple of dozen extras. quests, well, the house is built. Dragonborn started, but I'm not progressing in the plot, I'm running around Saltheim.

I'm going 4 times after the release of the full edition, with litsuha, with stim, with all the things to go through. All other delicacies not passed for later.

T
The_apathy 05.01.22

At least 10 times.

C
Costa772 05.01.22

With each new patch and new mods, I went through anew. From the beginning to the end.

M
Max Fry 05.01.22

Passed twice. The second time, it seems, has not finished playing. It’s simple so far there is no particular desire.

D
Dragon Slayer 05.01.22

Three. The third in the process, though, hasn't touched for 3-4 months already.

V
Vestiger 05.01.22

So far, only two. The first is a Khajiit for the main quest, the second is a Bosmer for all guilds, Daedra, etc.

L
Levitate 05.01.22

15 times probably

f
fixercool 05.01.22

already 20 times, I just like to pump and then after 40lvl it is not interesting

89508582873 05.01.22

Many times, I guess ... It was interesting for me to listen to what the captain says at the beginning of the game. For example, for the Khajiit: Hey Kashara, well, you understand me