3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
loke2014 05.01.22 01:30 am

Why can't Big Boss evacuate itself on Fulton? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Why is it necessary to go by helicopter, because it would be easier and faster on Fulton, or does he have a fetish on helicopters?
14 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geth Hunter 05.01.22

loke2014
just gets him to fly to the base and hear the cries of "Big Boss !!!" ... But another question arises, why can't you put Roach in the helicopter? Two horses can easily fit there, but no, you have to carry a horse on a ball, and fly on a turntable yourself

S
Sheff322 05.01.22

Geth Hunter
Then another question, the horse shits but does not piss.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 05.01.22

Sheff322, that's a statement. However, I suppose that the horse has such strong eggs that it can only be scared by the many kilometers height right under the hooves. The rest of the time he endures stoically.
And from here the conclusion. BB loves his horse and just for the sake of its toilet flies next to it on the vertex. It all fits together.

L
LightColorWave 05.01.22

Game conventions, that's all. I'm more surprised. that you can fulton heavy equipment.

l
loke2014 05.01.22

LightColorWave
OU is just a very powerful balloon

S
Sheff322 05.01.22

Dr_Drift_RU
It was a rhetorical question, but the campaign is too difficult.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 05.01.22

Sheff322, apparently not a question and not a rhetorical one. Perhaps you should refer to Wikipedia for clarification:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question
Nevertheless, my theory is still valid about_-

S
Sheff322 05.01.22

Dr_Drift_RU
Why do I need your answers if I don’t need them. Is this what the DEVELOPER intended or are you stupid? Right now, I would climb into Wikipedia in 2045 and not know what a retor question is.

A
AndrewMi 05.01.22

They asked this question on the Igromania stream.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 05.01.22

Sheff322, unfortunately I have not yet learned how to read thoughts verbally, therefore, in order for people to understand you, you should arrange the text in a generally accepted form.
As for my unnecessary theory. She does not pretend to be right.
Do I need to find the definition of a joke on the wiki for you? (Rhetorical question, yes)

S
Sheff322 05.01.22

Dr_Drift_RU
And you keep writing to me, understand, I'm not interested.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 05.01.22

Sheff322, good. Since you are not interested in us.
We are far from the topic. You won, I am a radish. We're even.

S
Sheff322 05.01.22

Dr_Drift_RU
ignore.

C
CaptainSavage 05.01.22

In the menu there is an item "Return to VCU", which in fact is an evacuation on Fulton, only without any cut-scenes