3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seguro 05.01.22 01:42 am

Game Skill Trainers (Risen)

Patty in the second chapter, you need to take her out of the city and agree to help The
blacksmith in the bandit camp and the monastery, the blacksmith in the monastery can also teach
Pallas hacking (you have to pay 1000 or bring what he says), Ingald (will say about the other teachers) and Vitus will improve the skills of crystals. Ingald will also develop your printing skills, If you have the necessary level of wisdom (50,100,150 and 200 for the latter)
Basics of Alchemy in Harbor Town at the assistant potions vendor, Potions vendor can advance the skill
The third brother will teach mining after you find three thickets, talk to the guard at the entrance.It is

highly desirable that the topic only contains the names of teachers, the location and what to do)
49 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saifer666 05.01.22

Then where can you swing the sword to 10? I only have 7 +1 rings.

P
PaHaR 05.01.22

Saifer666
Fincher Swamp Camp Sword

R
RED-ON 05.01.22

Who in the city teaches the skill of hacking, otherwise I can not hack a single chest

S
Saifer666 05.01.22

Who just said that I know everything he can teach me?

P
PaHaR 05.01.22

Saifer666
: D
I spoke. But I learned the sword up to 10 from him. And also in the rank of captain. And as I learned it, this option was gone. It is the same with force.

S
Saifer666 05.01.22

Da lan) I seem to know why this is. Due to the fact that at first I was a soldier of the order, and then immediately became the don's captain))) Prost first went through the don's camp, then thundered into the monastery, and then in the city everything went for the don. Fincher thinks that I'm still for the order, probably)

T
Thor324 05.01.22

Do people find a chela who can pump mining? do not say so much in Harbor Town, I’m playing for the Don, and I’m playing with the Inquisitor at the bazaar (the transition to Chapter 2 happened), the quest was canceled and that person who taught mining there (Olf) is not there in the slammer now? where else are the teachers (mining) who knows

G
Glastonbury 05.01.22

kostya123456
As far as we know, only one Olf teaches mining in the whole game.

T
Thor324 05.01.22

PPC how is it so and what to do now? is there a cheat to learn?

G
Glastonbury 05.01.22

After the 1st chapter, this Olf goes to some temple, so there is a chance.

A
Alexander12343 05.01.22

kostya123456-maybe the teach all code will help

M
Mcmak 05.01.22

Guys, who can explain the thread of the whole nature of theft in the game? (those how to do it, when, and under what circumstances?) And is it possible to rob everyone in a row ??

M
Mcmak 05.01.22

Hey ?! Do you have anyone?

P
Permanent_Lost 05.01.22

Mcmak

at the 2nd skill level, you steal npc in a time, you can take one thing, almost all, except for some. perhaps there will be no borders at the 3rd level.

A
Alexander12343 05.01.22

and if you have already robbed the inscription, after a while it will not be possible to rob it again?

S
Sovereign [FURRY BEAST] 05.01.22

And acrobatics? o_O Where can you learn it, or just rings?

C
Child of bodom 05.01.22

Patty teaches acrobatics after completing her quests.

M
Maximiliano 05.01.22

Where to learn the 3rd level of hacking? Phil doesn't want

d
dihlofos2009 05.01.22

Maximiliano
Talk to Delgado in Harbor Town

M
Maximiliano 05.01.22

He teaches nothing but theft