3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_-Nomad-_ 05.01.22 01:42 am

Jules Verne

Are there any lovers of creativity of the great and inimitable Jules Verne?
Some encyclopedic information: Jules Gabriel Verne (French Jules Gabriel Verne; February 8, 1828, Nantes, France - March 24, 1905, Amiens, France) - French geographer and writer, classic of adventure literature, one of the founders of science fiction. Member of the French Geographical Society. According to UNESCO statistics, Jules Verne's books rank second in translatability in the world, second only to the works of Agatha Christie.
2 Comments
Sort by:
l
lissalia 05.01.22

As a child I read "Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea", at that time this book seemed incredibly thick and interesting to me! She was very proud of herself when she was overpowered))

P
Pecos_Bill 05.01.22

I once read "Fifteen-Year-Old Captain", I liked the book, I love sea adventures, then later I read "The Mysterious Island" - I was also impressed, and especially because everything in this book does not open at once. Well, for now, maybe even "Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea" and "Children of Captain Grant" when I read the thread, I have long wanted to but all my hands do not reach.