3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trasser1989 05.01.22 01:42 am

A question for the craftsmen to make salons for tractors !!! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day to all lovers of ETS 2 !! I appeal only to the craftsmen to work with graphics !! The theme is this, I have two Scania in my garage, one from RJL and the second Teshka, and in Scania from RJL I liked the lotions in the salon in the form of a radio tape recorder and walkie-talkies and I would very much like to drag them to Teshka, but not to the top to the ceiling, but to the tidy itself !!! In the photo to the topic, I will indicate what and where I would like to drag !!! !! Unfortunately, I am in these matters oak oak !!!! Thanks in advance for your answers and help !!!

30 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karen and Elite 05.01.22

Aleksandro_86
yes, the blender menu is rather complicated than the program itself. I'm doing the trailers through the studio. But it's a pity there is only a default, I like the two-level levels. But there it is not. I have to do everything myself manually

K
Karen and Elite 05.01.22

vovangt4
but yes, I'll let you know first Vova. to help with registration and so on;)

K
Karen and Elite 05.01.22

vovangt4
It's just that the truck is very beautiful and there is a place in the Iveko's cabin. Let the Starlis replace it.

v
vovangt4 05.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
There is only one Stralis in the game! And there is only one Highway! Don't confuse ETS2 with GTS or ETS1! There were several magin there, for example 3 Dafa 105 3 Scania R and so on

A
Aleksandro_86 05.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
By the way, in the new version you can add trailers, just how to add them and what I don’t understand!

K
Karen and Elite 05.01.22

vovangt4
I know this, but with different chassis and cabins, they are true highway in two versions, and the rest are Starlis

K
Karen and Elite 05.01.22

Aleksandro_86
understand

M
Matroskin 05.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
This is good)
The main thing is that it converges with the original, not like the models from SCS :)

N
Novi France 05.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
Well, at least like that, but a link can be in the studio?

O
Orlandoshaq32 05.01.22

If you want to find someone who will make you a salon, then you will most likely have to pay a small amount of money, since no one except friends will take it for free, well, it is better to place this ad on special mod sites for this game, since on the playground maybe you won't find anyone.