3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luch_1 05.01.22 01:42 am

Places of power. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I waited for the release of all (or almost) additions and started the game. The moment with the places of power is not yet clear. The game's tooltip says that places of power give a skill point. Now it is level 8, but none of the places of power gives anything. Is it necessary to pump something up or will skill points be given at later levels?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 05.01.22

Luch_1
You approach the place of power, press E and activate the place of power and get 1 point of skills. Skill points are initially issued.

G
Gutsz 05.01.22

Luch_1
You go to the stone, hold the meditate and get a skill point

A
ALCAB 05.01.22

You don't need to pump anything, just come up, "pray to this stone", you get a buff of any sign and 1 skill point

T
TIGERblacK 05.01.22

Luch_1
Approach the Place of Power and hold [E] until the "ritual" ends and 1 skill point drops out. In each place of power, you can get only one point.

G
Gutsz 05.01.22

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/other/faq/ suddenly come in handy, WIKI on the witcher

p
poludennitsa 05.01.22

You go to the stone, hold down the E button.
If you fail, try a second time.

W
WilliamSXE 05.01.22

Luch_1
The point is precisely that you need to hold down E. When the first time the game was played, I just pressed E and did not get anything.

N
No more drugs 05.01.22

Everything is really simple with the stones of power - I found it, I got a skill point. It makes sense to find them all in the "White Garden" location - everything is nearby, you can swing your skills, and there you can get an achievement about all the stones. Well, at high levels of difficulty, it is important - free quality.

V
Vattgern 05.01.22

People, we can just explain the same thing, I think he already understood.

L
Luch_1 05.01.22

Thanks a lot, everyone.