3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Searcher13 05.01.22 01:42 am

The Power of the Signs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The power of signs is floating, at first I sinned on the trainer, I finished the game with a power of 13K +, then I started a new game +, dropped the Persian, caught up with mutagens and runes up to 140%, it seems like everything is fine, and then the hop and yrden no longer disappear into my inventory, and there already 400% where does it come from? I roll back on saves, play further, change my clothes - again the percentages change by 100-200. and you constantly have to control this percentage and roll back on saves. does anyone know how to deal with this? The trainer is no longer to blame. If you ignore it, then the igni stupidly fills any monster already at 300 percent, and the yrden freezes and does not disappear even if you return to it after half an hour.
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 05.01.22

Searcher13
Trainer, this is such a thing ... Most likely it's all because of him, there are no other reasons

S
Searcher13 05.01.22

Gutsz
I say there is no trainer anymore. new game without him

G
Gutsz 05.01.22

Searcher13
You used it, used it, you could have broken it. It's just that such bugs are due to mods and trains.

H
Holly jolly 05.01.22

Gutsz
You at least put question marks, otherwise it reads like the beginning of a song

S
Searcher13 05.01.22

Gutsz
and my Windows is not activated, it could also break :). for the third time I say, a new game + WITHOUT a trainer, and of course there are no mods either, that's why I created a theme.

S
Searcher13 05.01.22

AAAA.Mother would be his leg. two saves with a difference of 11 seconds. saved before moving to the location and autosave after exiting the location in the first power 233 after exiting the location 383. YES HOW FUCK SO !!! And this despite the fact that I remember for sure that everything was fine on these saves, I check these fucking percentages before each save.

S
Setesh 05.01.22

Searcher13
did you start a new game + started with a saved trainer persian? if yes, then otduda and bugs were transferred, it's like a virus

S
Searcher13 05.01.22

Setesh
I started with someone else's save, because mine was unrealistically strong and there was no point in playing

G
GventPlayer 05.01.22

Searcher13
bug from using dimer bombs and synergies. at least from what I've seen in the game, only it gives a permanent increase in characteristics. described in detail in the builds topic

S
Searcher13 05.01.22

GventPlayer
what is "synergy"?

O
Old_Nick 05.01.22

In general - the "cooperation" of several factors, when their interaction gives an effect greater than a simple "addition"
In the game - the name of the 3rd perk in the mutation branch, increases the bonus from the action of mutagens (with full pumping - up to 50%)

G
GventPlayer 05.01.22

Searcher13
synergy is, as said, an alchemy perk. apparently the one whose save was used was the one who bugged this bug. unknowingly or on purpose - that's another question.