3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Searcher13 05.01.22 01:42 am

Wolf Set (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What idiot thought of pushing the Wolf set into Kaer Morhen, if in terms of performance characteristics it is weaker than even the Griffin's set, and before I get to Kaer Morhen I already have a Cat set in my arms and where to put this wolf? to hang on the wall for beauty?
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 05.01.22

Searcher13
Where else would he be?, The equipment of the Wolf School is in Kaer Morhen (Wolf School), everything is logical.

S
Searcher13 05.01.22

and the equipment of the Snake in the White Garden, logic on the face.

S
SBoldirev 05.01.22

Searcher13
Read the in-game literature and the logic will be on your face.
And about armor, who looks at the performance characteristics of armor after Geralt's level 20?

S
Searcher13 05.01.22

I am not for the fact that he is not lying correctly, I am for the fact that it is impossible to reach him at his level. moreover, the ghosts there are not weak, but in the end a dummy, was it really difficult to squeeze it between the already existing sets. those that were on the rise raised the level, take the set more powerful, and this is not a sleeve, damn it.
I'm not looking for an answer, just hooked, straight pissed off

d
dimakozhanov 05.01.22

Searcher13
Actually, there is an explanation in the game where the blueprints for the equipment of the Snake School came from in the White Garden, to play more carefully.

S
Searcher13 05.01.22

SBoldirev
after the 40th, ng + where a drowned man can kill, somehow you have to look at the numbers.

S
Searcher13 05.01.22

dimakozhanov
that hell with him where did they come from, but for some reason in the White Garden there is no set of the Bear, right? why would it suddenly? but the weakest set lies, and so on, the further the game develops, the stronger the equipment, if you put the Snake set at the very end of the game, who the fuck will need it.

S
Stribogg 05.01.22

I had to send Gerald from the White Garden back to the Kaer Morhen tower during a new passage using the console, so that he would run away and open the sign at the entrance ... Well, what else .. Later he teleported there and enjoyed the absence of humanoids and the abundance of level 18 bears (well, ghosts))) The Wolf Set has never collected, after the mod where there is a replacement for Kaer Morhen's armor, swords and tweaked stats for equipment, I decided to go through everything now as a Wolf .. Cards can be bought in Velen (in Zalepie) Armor can be made by a couple in the castle baron, but the swords had to sail to Novigrad to the blacksmith in the fish market near the center .. Something like this)))

S
SBoldirev 05.01.22

Searcher13
pff .. full pumping all the more. And about the complexity of NG + no need for fairy tales. I ran through the main plot in the initial booking and was not too upset about the lack of "tsiferok".

P
Paulko 05.01.22

But in general, what bonuses are given for a full set of armor? where can I read

X
X_ray_83 05.01.22

Paulko The
numbers are given to watch! )))

P
Paulko 05.01.22

X_ray_83
means if I am a complete set, and the boots are someone else's, then these numbers will not be added? I got it right

X
X_ray_83 05.01.22

Paulko Some
stupid question:
Seth Kota - bleeding
Seth Vulture - signs max damage
Set Bear - Damage + Defense
Set Wolf - signs and protection with medium armor
Che is not clear?

O
Old_Nick 05.01.22

The question was, as I understand it, about whether an additional bonus is given for the "full armor of a Bukharian Jew" (c);) The
answer is no, only the addition of what is written on each specific subject

P
Paulko 05.01.22

Old_Nick
yes, I'm talking about it, I just run around in the armor of a griffin and found boots better than griffin ones, so I'm thinking of changing clothes and thereby destroying the set, well, since there are no bonuses, then you can change clothes)