3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
adult 05.01.22 01:52 am

Network Rating (Dark Souls 2)

today banished the summoned phantom and saw its rating on the network 22. tell me how you can see yours and where?
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gold-man 05.01.22

What is the network rating? Ranking on the coven of champions plate? To do this, you need to bring stones to the coven. 1 stone + 1 point.

a
adult 05.01.22

no. when you summoned a phantom and then you banish it, and there you can see the rating of the player you are banishing

A
AT_Sagor 05.01.22

adult
It seems that the only one who can know the character's network rating is the master of the world, and even then from the summoned phantoms, he did not find out other methods. Although, it is likely that this is wired up somewhere in the preservation.

d
drag_in 05.01.22

bl. what other network rating? Where is "seen"? This is the first time I've heard about this.

A
AT_Sagor 05.01.22

drag_in
When you use the Black Crystal of Separation to return a summoned player to their homeworld, a number is indicated next to their name. I hope it was about this. I, at least, wrote about this figure, which denotes, in my opinion, the number of successful multisessions or something like that, it is also a network rating.

d
drag_in 05.01.22

hmm