3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 15.11.19 10:26 pm

Lost connection to server (Battlefield V)

people help for the 4th day can't play, constantly crashes error (or normal network or in FIRESHTORM!_ )

the game starts searching for server, find server, then there is a likeness download, comes sometimes quickly sometimes thinks about 2 minutes and it's a mistake, or finally the game gets minimized

did the verify cache, and check the integrity of files
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadONYX 15.11.19

Hz. I have everything working.
But just in case.
Check the speed and ping Internet.
Turn off all programs which can to take over the Internet. Torrent etc.
Check for viruses.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 15.11.19

Understand what is the problem, not the Internet and computer and none ртх2060
When I turned off p in game settings, I have everything working, now can safely play . the computer does not pull

T
T2 FLAIR 15.11.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
I have a 2070 , with RTX only play on medium settings ( RTX itself on ultra) if I put the settings high/ultra , the departure during 1 minutes provided the problem is not know in all games with RTX, everything is OK , and then.... (the problem was solved by reinstalling Windows , now everything is played on ultra without crashes)

A
An__ei 15.11.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Limiting the frame rate higher than the frequency of the monitor, the video card works in the void. You have a 200Hz monitor. ?

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 15.11.19

An__ei
from mennya monitor 144

A
An__ei 15.11.19

Customize games do the limiter 141 and in the settings Windows to save energy put to high performance CPU core on the peace never left.