3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 05.01.22 01:53 am

Grey mass

---
19 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 05.01.22

Because they taught me to live by standards. Finish school-finish a second-rate university-find a job of a seedy manager-get married-take a car on credit and an apartment in a mortgage-give birth to one / two cubs-after work go to drink a beer with colleagues, etc. Modern standards of a "successful" personality, to which everyone aspires

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 05.01.22

For a start, clarify what you mean by the definition of "gray mass"! And what do you think people look like who do not belong to this gray mass !?

P
Podvipodvertov 05.01.22

I think people in Russia are a gray mass not because they live by standards, people in Europe and the United States also have their own living standards, but I cannot call them a gray mass. The people of Russia are just cogs, parts of a mechanism, just a slurry, a mass. They are pushed around as they want, they do not believe there is anyone, they are trampled in the mud, deprived and taken away of the last, but people endure everything and live on. They are grabbed by the balls, squeezed and asked: "Do you like it?" a Russian person says: "Like it, squeeze even harder."
If, for example, after some time, "our leaders" will shoot a thousand of our fellow citizens every day on the air, the rest will endure, walk like cattle with their heads bowed to the ground and say: "if only it doesn't touch me" and do nothing until it touches them.
So we live like pigs and die like pigs because no one cares about themselves or each other. Because of this, the authorities do not have respect and fear of the people, and therefore such a mess with the collapse. The gray mass is not otherwise.

W
Wing42 05.01.22

Without screws and gears, no mechanism will work. Make everyone individuals and personalities - and the fable "Swan, Pike and Cancer" will begin. They will pull the poor planet, dug by tunnels and boreholes inside, and suffocating from the exhaust of factories, plants and technology outside, the planet in different directions: after all, all together and each individually is clearer than it is clear exactly how to make the world a better place. And so until they tear their own world apart.

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.01.22

Mayamenstate
Why are people in Russia, and this is a fact, a gray mass?
Lol)) Well done, deserved:

pix.PlayGround.ru

k
kile [Natural Sick] 05.01.22

Like there is no gray mass in other countries?

G
GTAman 05.01.22

kile [Natural patient in the whole country is the only one]
There is brown.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 05.01.22

Mayamenstate, fitness helps to get rid of constipation, if it was not an allegory.
As I understand it, the gray mass is people who do not want to act in order to change the surrounding reality for the better.
And people do not act in the sense that is customary for the definition above, because the bulk of the people of the previous generation were taught by the bitter experience of the consequences of an active struggle with an unwanted system, the rest do not care / are satisfied with everything. The bulk of the modern generation, as the pepsi generation is also said, is busy with narcissism, pussy-making, the rest of life, but there are many fewer others.
If we talk about active actions, that is, such a wonderful empirical experience, Wikipedia says that it is called the Paretto law: 80 percent of the result gives 20 percent of the effort, IMHO this is true for people in general. And the gray mass, as you say, here plays the role of people thirsting for a simple life, without shocks.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 05.01.22

Mayamenstate
So you talk to people and you will understand that they are not the mass. It just seems so in the general background, but in reality everything is different.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 05.01.22

Dr_Drift_RU
helps to get rid of
constipation fitness constipation can be the result of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, which are obviously not treated by fitness.

D
Didow 05.01.22

What nonsense :).
Is it a gray mass of Russian people? As it seems to me, this is trash.
Look at the average Russian person. What the fuck is a gray mass. Yes, we live and we will live.
The gray mass is Americans from the lack of history and cultural heritage (people without a past and I'm afraid of this word without a future).
These are the French who suffer today from misunderstanding, neither the domestic nor the foreign policy of their state.
These are the Greeks who were thrown by their own freshly "chosen" government.
This is Ukraine with its culture and history turned inside out, with Bandera and Shukevich, they did not try to conduct an analysis.
Knowledge of history, culture, authenticity in the end. We are very rich and may be a little tired of this. We are smart and live with our souls, therefore, over the centuries, we have tried to find algorithms for thinking and logic. But no ... there is no logic or algorithm. Who wondered why we, strangers in the Euro-American "culture", but because do not tell us or show us on TV, we have our own opinion on everything. Everything is hidden here, in this opinion. The Russian soul defies explanation or analysis, we live with this soul and each of us has his own unique opinion. We all live in this world and every day we walk and choke on the "chemical" weapon, simply because we are tired of being smart, independent, fighting for ourselves and for the future, we, like Western people, want someone I thought I did something for us. But as soon as the one comes someone wants to do something with us, teach something ........ Everything suddenly collapses and you and I understand that he is a stranger, we begin to resist and again see that we do not understand and they poke a finger at us and say that we are "BARBARS", "DIKARI", "ZOMBIES", Pu ... go regime. No, gentlemen, we are unique and no matter how pretentious it may sound, we argue with you here to prove that there is no "Gray mass" in Russia

k
kile [Natural Sick] 05.01.22

In Russia, some drunks and cattle, and in other countries, the gray mass at least does not cause vomiting.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 05.01.22

lookaway, you need to write the word Sarcasm more often before writing sarcastic remarks, ok =)

A
Alexator 05.01.22

So why the author is a gray mass, I did not understand.

kile [The natural patient is the
only one in the whole country] just because you don't live with them: Z

T
TTG 05.01.22

Author, you have been misunderstood. You're not welcome. In the most obese nation in the world, the United States dies 30,000 annually from obesity. In Russia, 70,000 from toxicosis of the body, which is caused by the swine use of the national alcohol. Well, the general rules of life that destroy you as an individual. And do not smile on the streets - this is also perceived as a personal insult.

G
Gauguin 05.01.22

"Gray mass" is another vague concept coined by the self-proclaimed elite for the amusement of pride. By the way, many talk about the "gray mass", but few consider themselves to be it.
And this territorial division, like "people in Russia" makes the author's statement even funnier.

T
TTG 05.01.22

Greedy to say about everyone at once was unreasonably thick the author, yes.

w
we get what we deserve 05.01.22

The gray mass includes people who think in a stereotyped way, dependent on other opinions and, therefore, do not have their own point of view regarding any (or most) situations, as I think. This clearly does not apply to the majority, but it has noticeable trends in our time. In any case, in whatever social system a person lives, it is important for him to remain himself inside. This is the only thing that makes a person unique in its own way.

W
Wing42 05.01.22

"The gray mass includes people who think in a stereotyped way, dependent on other opinions and, therefore, do not have their own point of view regarding any (or most) situations."
And then I learned that I am a gray mass. Sadness-sadness. Although ... no, not really.