3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igor from 1992 aka. No na 05.01.22 01:53 am

Autumn

Autumn has come. Are you happy to meet her, or are you sad? On the one hand, it will be constantly pouring rain, cold in the evenings and of course school. But on the other hand, now is the time to pick berries and mushrooms, all this autumn atmosphere , and of course, in October, games such as Far Cry, Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Battlefield appear ... And in September, October and November 2008, I was convinced that the best watermelons in the fall: D By the way, about September 1 : remember 6 years ago the joke that you go to school, and tomorrow is a day off? And this year it fell on a day off, but still pupils of grades 2-10 will go to study. Personally, I think autumn is the best time of the year.
47 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent 47 - [bring your fr 05.01.22

Time to listen to the blitz.

i
igor from 1992 aka. No na 05.01.22

Hmm ... Here is autumn. I have 3 degrees overboard and a scarlet dawn.

K
Kr0k 05.01.22

I love autumn very much

O
OakSorcerer 05.01.22

Alice and Urdnot Wrex
Already have RTM, I have it, activation is also there.

S
Stinger_Max 05.01.22

Alice and Urdnot Wrex
say October 29, but I still want to crack a normal exe'shnik at least
OakSorcerer
do you have as activation via SMS chtoli?

E
EVIL PLAYER 05.01.22

I love winter, autumn and the night time in autumn, I like to walk in the park and listen to the beatles & Pink Floyd, I advise everyone to try it, especially in the mornings when there is no one on the street.

i
igor from 1992 aka. No na 05.01.22

EVIL PLAYER
I don't have a park in the town, but I walked down the street yesterday at 6 a.m. There were no people and even some signs were on fire (although it was already light), but still there were a lot of people willing to travel by car.

S
STROGOV 05.01.22

[REDACTED] I was just waiting for the snow to melt and it will fall again soon !!!

n
northern alcoholic 05.01.22

Oh, there was some topic three years ago! Actually, we have become frequent with raising old topics. Probably, it will be a difficult autumn. And in 2012 the autumn was not bad.

T
TTG 05.01.22

Snot, rain, young ladies with brooms on their heads ...

k
kile [Natural Sick] 05.01.22

But someone goes to school tomorrow ...

I
Ishamael 05.01.22

I was glad yesterday MGSV and Mad max came out. And today, waking up, and seeing Denuva both there and there, I'm not happy at all

A
Alexander Bekker 05.01.22

I am immensely happy about autumn, because it symbolizes a cold snap. It's like a summer in the ass, when the hellish heat is on the street, and the house is even worse, and you sit and do not know what to do with yourself. Good for those with air conditioning.

T
TTG 05.01.22

Air conditioners siphon the air with feces. This has been known for a long time.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 05.01.22

Topic of the 12th year, and I have not unsubscribed on it yet. xD
I love autumn. Rains, sadness, sadness. Ideally.

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 05.01.22

I love winter. [3]

A
Alexander Bekker 05.01.22

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
But it's not hot.

T
TTG 05.01.22

Fade Baker
Yes, the past two months have been abnormally fried.

S
Sheff322 05.01.22

I am glad.

n
northern alcoholic 05.01.22

Just look, the topic existed for 3 days and was mired in the archives, and how many comments were written in 3 days. PG slowed down.