3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sdsd dsdsd 05.01.22 01:53 am

Family Sharing (Mad Max)

We write posts, who can share the game and who wants to
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
IBM_d3m1urg 05.01.22

Googled how it works. Nobody will share it with you, it only plows inside the LAN.

D
Denixz 05.01.22

Plows everywhere, LAN is not a condition for sharing. But in order to share, you need to log in once to Steam on the computer of the person you want to share. And here there really are not many who wish

S
Setesh 05.01.22

Denixz has a teamviewer
for this

e
exgroover 05.01.22

For example, I am not ready to give a password to my account on which there are 20k games in my left hands. It is better to create a Steam account specifically for Mad Max, chip in five of us and play. Only there is one more subtlety that people cannot play at the same time, only one person.

D
Denixz 05.01.22

Setesh
How will he help? An ordinary keylogger will remove all the data and say goodbye to the account. But this is not even the point, since the account can be restored, although the stolen things cannot be returned, but the fact that you can easily get a ban from VAC.
For it is imposed precisely on the owner of the game. That is, you share, a kind-hearted person, accredited to an unknown friend, and he went to counter cheat, after a couple of weeks you were banned from all games on the source and a damaged reputation.

D
Dikobrazz. 05.01.22

exgroover
standalone mode
as a last resort, after installing the game, turn off the Internet by hand
and all 5 ros that were thrown off play simultaneously with the 1st account without the Internet
but about the idea of ​​sharing, the
whole question is in trust

e
exgroover 05.01.22

Dikobrazz.
Thanks for the useful information, now I will know.

D
Denixz 05.01.22

Dikobrazz.
Sharing is not available offline. It is possible that if the owner of the game is offline, then he will let him run on sharing, but only one, not five.

D
Dikobrazz. 05.01.22

Denixz
I was not talking about sharing at all, but about the fact that you can log into an autonomous system even from 10 computers at once in 1 account

D
Denixz 05.01.22

Dikobrazz.
but, well, in this case, yes, I don’t argue.