3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RJ_de_Rex 05.01.22 01:53 am

Your in-game vehicle driving skill (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Rate your driving skill on a 5-point scale:
1 - disgusting (I change cars every minute)
2 - bad (lick every bardyur)
3 - acceptable (I drive like a white person)
4 - good (I can drive one car for a long time)
5 - excellent (I am a sensei of driving, any freaks on the road are bullshit for me)
Evaluate in your opinion, phrases like "I went through driving school and I'm cool" are not accepted, we are talking about driving on a normal road in the city, on the highway.
I can rate myself at 4 - my driving is not perfect, but I can cope with any tasks of stealing, chasing, catching on the road. I change cars very rarely.
195 Comments
Sort by:
J
JB-n 05.01.22

Dangerous for society ...

T
Tazer 05.01.22

G
Grand theft aero 05.01.22

Airplane-5
Cars-4-
motorcycles-0 (I DO NOT RIDE !!!)
boats-3
Velik-1
Train-5

B
Big-Dan 05.01.22

5 with small -

U
User 527383 05.01.22

1) I do not know how to ride)

U
Undecided 05.01.22

And I only go on foot, with a Kalashnikov.

C
Colt 8 05.01.22

6 is a professional of all levels.

C
Colt 8 05.01.22

6 is a professional of all levels.

_
__hv__ 05.01.22

Airplane-4
Helicopter-4
Cars-4
motorcycles-5
boats-4
Velik-3
Train-5

without any problems I can drive along the diagonal of the map and back.
a circle along the largest highways of the state - changed the car 3 times
and so cars do not live very long, it's boring to just drive (except for those in the garage).

M
Mark Kulikowsky 05.01.22

At 4, probably, but sometimes it all depends on the coverage and the valiant Police of the GTA

T
Turismo 05.01.22

Airplane 4 or 5
Helicopter-3
Cars-4
Motorcycles-4
Boats-2 (although I don't collect curbs on the boat))
Great-3
Train- ?? I do not know how to accurately estimate) but somewhere 3
Management CJ-em-5%)

I
I raspy61 I 05.01.22

car 5, I drive excellently, I have a lot of experience, who doubts it ??

f
for the whole boshka of v 05.01.22

I have pumped the skills of a motik, a tachily, and a great one to the maximum. I travel a LOT. I drive to 5. I usually drive a bull tachile. I love the muscle of punishment. "stallion", "saber", the same "bull" in the end .... also the skills of the turntable and the plane on the makimum. I rarely fly on an airplane, the size of the state is small ((((. but on a helicopter (on a maverick most often) I often fly. especially in the city center, no accidents! I like to travel around the state, so I have already dashed off millions of in-game km. about boats: also skills at the maximum.

g
gamer1997 05.01.22

Cars 4
Airplanes 5
Helicopters 5
Motorcycles 4
Veliki 5

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 05.01.22

Cars - 4
Airplanes - 4
Helicopters - 1
Motorcycles - 5

G
GTAmanÑŠ [855] 05.01.22

E
Egor San Andreas 05.01.22

Motorcycles 5+
Cars 4-
Boats 4-
Airplanes 5
Helicopters 5
Veliki 4

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.01.22

No, obviously not perfect. The plane is also not ideal, since only once it turned out once upon a time to pass the flight school for gold. I usually use planes for a quick flight to the right place in the state, and I usually jump out without a parachute ... at an altitude of several meters from the ground and a couple of seconds before the aircraft crashes into something)) Quickly and efficiently.

by 4.

r
reveng3r 05.01.22

Motorcycles 3
Cars 4
Boats 4
Airplanes 5
Helicopters 5
Great 3 It is

impossible to drive without damage, due to the fact that the rest of the traffic participants behave disgustingly on the road, they do not know traffic rules at all =)) Frequent rearrangements from row to row are the main cause of accidents. And there is no such thing in the air, and in general I like to fly.

T
Turismo 05.01.22

Yes, that's for sure. Drivers in the city-dummies !!!!!! Really pissed off !! On a newly tuned car, you leave Transfender - And ... somewhere on the freeway, and it always seems that right now some psycho driving a psycho wagon will crash into you.