3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Searcher13 05.01.22 02:02 am

Cannibals Quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

To the north of the Podlesie there is a chain of cannibal settlements. West of the village of Fangs there is a camp there, a bowler hat and a corpse disassembled, the witcher's vision shows a hint, I click on it - the entermak says "the blood is still warm." So maybe this quest corpse? If so, where can I get it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 05.01.22

Hmm ... And I am also interested in this question. Let's wait for an answer together)

V
Vasily Komratov 05.01.22

The same hnya, can anyone enlighten)

S
Searcher13 05.01.22

http://www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/vedmak-3-prohozhdenie-velen-dopolnitelnye-missii-ne-svyazannye-s-osnovnym-syuzhetom-2
found a topic about additional quests, cannibals no :(

W
Warsnake 05.01.22

And this, by chance, is not a piece of a quest - an order for a cemetery woman? She also cooked someone in a pot there ... I don't remember the details, I passed it two months ago.

A
Amishor 05.01.22

Warsnake
No, she cooked a child from the village. And the cannibals are ordinary people there.
I would also like to know if there is a quest on them ...

B
Baxa12 05.01.22

This is a cannibal camp with a chest this is not a quest

S
Searcher13 05.01.22

Baxa12
is that and the fool understands that there is a camp on the map, there is an icon for the gifted on the map, only a corpse highlighted there, why?

S
Searcher13 05.01.22

Baxa12
yyy. by insulting other people, do you make up for the deficit of your idiocy? I don’t want to upset you (although no, I want to), but your idiocy is not treated, you can go to a psychologist, he will confirm.