3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay775 05.01.22 02:02 am

Who will help make the mod? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I met a mod so that Geralt would not hide swords, it would be nice to make a mod so that he does not change them automatically, otherwise there are times when ghosts and wolves attack you in the forest, for ghosts he takes out a silver one, and then while wolves are gnawing at you changes to steel, but I would have soaked them in silver, even if it would have to be repaired later. Is it possible to make such a mod and who will undertake to do it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
slavastalker98 05.01.22

Nikolay775
nobody auto change of weapon on the contrary good against people the steel sword drops more strongly and the silver shit

G
Givemethedust 05.01.22

Also nonsense. Silver should kill everyone, but it would be more truthful to break quickly from a block of people's attacks.

T
TheKep 05.01.22

Nikolay775
http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_no_auto_sword_sheathe_unsheathe-102260/

S
SecondMate 05.01.22

slavastalker98
If you've read the book, you know that the steel and silver are against monsters, not people. But I'm 99.9% sure you haven't read it. Ida. Isn't it time for you to go to school? Silver is spelled with 1 "n", this is an exception.

s
slavastalker98 05.01.22

SecondMate are
you a Russian teacher? steel against people and not against monsters I read lol!

S
SecondMate 05.01.22

slavastalker98
Some monsters are more susceptible to steel, while others are immune to it (werewolves, etc.), steel is also for monsters. This was discussed in the 1st book. How did you read?

s
slavastalker98 05.01.22

SecondMate
you tell it to the developers, they did it so that silver against monsters and steel against people and I read 1 book actually