3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Koscheev 05.01.22 02:02 am

Can't figure it out with DLC (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Good day! Not so long ago I downloaded DA with patch 1.10 (Update 9) where, as it is said, there are all the updates and additions, but at the beginning of the game I did not find them in my castle either, so this is where they can be or how I need to activate them, etc. .?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anemorus 05.01.22

Did you go through the plot to the end? And what DLCs do you care about?

p
prokiller9889 05.01.22

But in no way. It's just that the tablet is pretty damp so far and DLS does not work (if I understood correctly that you have a pirate)

D
Dmitry Koscheev 05.01.22

Anemorus
No, not until the end, armor and stallions mostly) Various thrones promised)

N
Nik8805 05.01.22

Your DLS is activated if not, then download it from here. http://sendfile.su/1149837

D
Dmitry Koscheev 05.01.22

Nik8805
And where to throw it?

v
vanrem 05.01.22

Dmitry Koscheev
in the folder with the game saves
My documents / Bioware / Dragon Age Inquisition / Save

D
Dzmitrock 05.01.22

Nik8805
Thank you !!! Everything worked. Plus flew away)

c
cannady 05.01.22

Guys, the problem is, in the jaws of Gakkon almost at the very end of the quest, an attack on the fort / temple, when you need to enter it - the game gets up tight.

Who-thread had the same problems?
I tried to find a separate DLS (to check the integrity of the files), but nowhere. If anyone can drop a link to the originals of the files, I will be sooo grateful.

Plus the black shop bugs. With the mirror, the same garbage, as soon as I click on interact, the loading screen hangs and that's it.

D
Dmitry Koscheev 05.01.22

Nik8805W.ill
Thank you very much, it works

m
merdec_ 05.01.22

cannady
Do you have a case of fashion? In a black store, when interacting with a mirror, it crashes if textures for the face or tattoos are installed. Both released additions at the moment are also not on friendly terms with mods, as well as the future itself.