3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thinkfir 15.11.19 10:26 pm

The first test of scrolls. Share impressions (The Elder Scrolls: Blades)

Personally, I played the game for over 6 hours of tight gameplay and toy me is not bad so dragged. Pleased with the presence of polutanata (because crystals fall from enemies and chests in large amounts) and a small effect on the balance. I understand that to make FIDI the game need at least is in my eyes not to throw. Lack of energy and similar annoying stuff also pleased. Graphics, optimization (6 background), interview and sound on top. Sometimes there are bugs with the flying mushrooms or stretched resolution, but it can be fixed.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor.Volkov 15.11.19

and for PC?

T
Thinkfir 15.11.19

Igor.Volkov
No. This is a purely mobile game, but you can download the Android emulator and enjoy...

J
Jack ONeill 15.11.19

A small bug found that allows early in the game faster to raise the level of the city. For the study of the ruins under the statue give decoration statue island warrior, which is put in place for decorations medium size, for its installation give 50 points of prestige. So, if it to remove, prestige points can not be removed, but if after that put it in a different place, again give 50 points. Such places are only 10, if not confusing, and it is 500 points. As for the goblins give the Imperial banner, with him the same situation, only give 5 points and a place that needs a little. However farmatsia banners and so.
At the beginning very useful when you want the city to 2-3 levels to rock for the upgrade of the forge or workshop construction.

_
_Y_ 15.11.19

The game is basically normal. But there is a problem. Played the game, I had to move away. The phone went into sleep mode when the character was on location. When exiting sleep mode location is not loaded, out of the game and all... More the game can not go. Not loading anything. At the start, like trying to see the location, but nothing happens. Game deleted, reinstalled, but the result of one nothing happens. see more I do not play)))) And overall impressions of the game positive. Although I believe that the shade would be correct, it is very klipova they look in some places)))

M
Mikbann 15.11.19

Jebat after defeating some enemies the game crashes and displays this error may have encountered and Snet decision?

K
Key Ovald 15.11.19

Still early access, but it works more or less stable, nothing does not disappear, enemies from nowhere, etc. a Week leisurely played, the city was brought to the second level and snuck into the ruins under the statue.
The spirit of the series is. The building of the town is interesting, you can even plan where to stand (although it's mostly fiction, it is clear that shops will be on the square, and houses away).
The fighting is mediocre. Role system is, armor and crafting is.
No major chips series - growth skills as they use. There are only skills (those constellations (the constellations themselves not only race you can choose) and then cut) and all.
Looking for mobile phones quite well.
Buildings are being built and improved a certain time, crafting takes some time. For example, to improve a good Mace - 3 real hours. But it is in General clear and good. Such games are not designed for constant play, though. Went something to be done, the level is finished and left. During the break, something inside is constructed or improved.
But with the opening of the chests is already too much. Gain it a lot and actually the whole day, and even more open them. The usual 5 seconds, 3 silver hours gold 6 hours.
Acceleration for the donuts, of course, but so far I see no reason to use Donati.
To play is quite possible, but remember, the garden never changes.
6/10 in early access.

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 15.11.19

Silver chests... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...AHHH
A good game

z
zradeg 15.11.19

I
The same trouble...
Tried to reset cache, reinstalled all the application, even updating something arrived and was installed, but the game no longer works ((
Maybe someone else has encountered and solved this?

_
_Y_ 15.11.19

zradeg
Unfortunately until the problem is solved. Although two update has arrived. Not connected location is all. Went to other forums, many have the same problem and the developer was aware of it, but to decide he does not want (although maybe just not trying or can not).

z
zradeg 15.11.19

I
Ambush. Inhibits also the fact that the trunks even have the ability to pootkryvali while in the location will not let me ))
Confuse here, I thought, if not in the app business, on a different device to try at least this troubled location to slip, but because other hardware except for the phone no, tried a few simulators, including Bluestacks and Chinese Tiantian in the second generally backed up these policies gapshow - and all in vain - not available the game from under them. Although someone is this way to play Magic, damn it (