3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lahesis333 05.01.22 02:02 am

How to open the door? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please tell me how to open the stone door in the cave in which the recipe for "Improved steel sword of the Cat School"? And then I, like that Buratino, wait, I'll go bury the gold doubloons and wait for the money tree) By the way, behind the door, when the witcher's instinct is turned on, about 7-8 marks are clearly visible on the mini))
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rail95 05.01.22

This is the quest Fool's Gold from free dls. It must be taken in a neighboring village with a mill.

X
XCAL1BRUH 05.01.22

lahesis333
If you only need a blueprint, turn 180 degrees from this door and go to the half-buried chest. There is no door in front of the cat's steel sword.

z
zagruzon 05.01.22

alekszvorsk the
recipe for the "Improved steel sword of the Cat School"
should be read carefully

B
Bupycop 05.01.22

zagruzon
If it comes to that, it's not a "recipe", but a "blueprint"

l
lahesis333 05.01.22

Rail95
I understand that you need to download some kind of add-on and install on top of the game and a quest will appear during which it will be possible to open this door?

l
lahesis333 05.01.22

alekszvorsk
if I needed a drawing, then the question would probably sound something like: "Where can I get a drawing for this and that?"

z
zagruzon 05.01.22

Bupycop
well, this is for a strange author, overly energetic

X
XCAL1BRUH 05.01.22

zagruzon
I'm not blind. Too lazy to write the full name. There is no door in front of the blueprint for the IMPROVISED steel sword of the cat school. And there is a silver one, but this drawing is not in the cave.

R
Rail95 05.01.22

lahesis333
That's right.