3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeXDevil 15.11.19 10:26 pm

What to expect from the game? Do it at all? (World War Z)

Pre-ordered, I hope it will be a good replacement КF2 and heir of L4D2.
What do you expect from her? Based on the trailers do you think will be fun with friends(girlfriend) to play along or already past? Will throw if it developed after six months or will support both developers KF2.
6 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladislav123v 15.11.19

I will wait really want to play pre-order I have not done, will be bought immediately

B
Bananito79 15.11.19

Similarly, I hope to be something similar to L4D.

S
SanyiaK 15.11.19

The game seems cool and atmospheric, but I don't like when some games are doing purely online

N
NeXDevil 15.11.19

SanyiaK
+ Already tired of online games, they are just not the same atmosphere than just coop games, damn.. Even to take the same miserable fallout 76, prizerayut the Game, it's boring, and make it grain... And if they just made a DLC for Fallout 4 with co-OP passage, I think people would be happy, and would have played until now. Too concerns and Skyrim

N
NightFurious 15.11.19

Also pre-ordered, hopefully will not disappoint. But in recent years very few new projects where you can play with a live person or friends.

D
Dogmit 15.11.19

in 2009, played some game about zombakov, in this graph is the same. Because of the cheap brown graphics pass quietly by. Here, as in cooking, tasty enough to cook, need a good place on a plate.