3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krmit 05.01.22 02:02 am

walkthrough (Might and Magic 10: Legacy)

I don’t understand where to go: I flew to the forge, cleaned it, gored a healthy green golem, flew back, took the quest "find the observatory", and then - where. the man does not let him cross the bridge near the castle, he cannot leave the port (from the starting point). how to get to other cities is not clear ...
187 Comments
Sort by:
J
JackLip48 05.01.22

I can't choose to fly to the forge of the elements * it is displayed pale) why?

W
Wigor 05.01.22

me too. And the quest with the main letter is frozen.

k
krmit 05.01.22

JackLip48
quest with forge is treated by editing the file. well-known method, google

d
devolio 05.01.22

People and who knows what is the password to enter the 2nd level of the Stone Skull?

a
arielf 05.01.22

swordfish
(swordfish)

a
arielf 05.01.22

Tell people what to do in the cursed ruins (quest for the paladin) on the second floor ??? (near a friendly ghost) ... Found a description of the artifact 3/4 4/4 Where are the first two ??? (like leaves on the floor) !!!

t
talakov-anton 05.01.22

For those who do not work with the transition to the forge after clearing the castle at the end of the first act - in the file

/ Might and Magic X Legacy / Might and Magic X Legacy_DataStreaming / AssetsDialog / LevDialog.xml,
delete the lines
<xsi: type = "PrivilegeUnlockedCondition" privilegeID = " 1001 "failState =" DISABLED "/>

There are four of them.

It's a crutch, of course, but it works. A text search through the rest of the dialog files in the same directory said there were no checks elsewhere. The file must be backed up before editing, of course, if later there will be patches with checking hash sums.

a
arielf 05.01.22

please tell me where to find the second part of the shantiri disk (1st like in the den of thieves was) ???
Thanks in advance!

W
Wigor 05.01.22

talakov-anton
Thanks helped.

c
ceqpupom 05.01.22

Describe the passage of the second floor of the tower of riddles

x
xXDeMonikXx 05.01.22

How to get to Craig?
In short, the quest is right after the Forge. 2 quests Finding Kilburn and Truce with pirates. Where to go from Portmeiron Castle?

d
devolio 05.01.22

xXDeMonikXx
Take your time with this quest. You will get to Kartal and from there you can sail by ship. Well, either peskodralom stomp, Kreg on the west coast. stomp left to the coast and look there.

W
Wigor 05.01.22

devolio
And how to get into kartal?

d
devolio 05.01.22

Kartal on the south coast. but you will get there only further on quests.

J
JackLip48 05.01.22

devolio
Damn the guard on the bridge won't let the pass?

x
xXDeMonikXx 05.01.22

JackLip48

In general, everyone who asks: "Why is the guard on the bridge not letting in" on the quests "Finding Kilburn" or "Truce with the pirates" - it's all about the pirated version. There is no such problem on a license.

G
Greespam 05.01.22

People, help to guess the riddle of the chest:

The story is told, forgotten, told again. The
parchment will always be able to hide flaws.
But although the truth may be blurred, the
Spirit of past words can hardly be erased forever.

m
mEss1a 05.01.22

On the licensed version of the game, the guard also does not let the guard on the quest Finding Kilburn and Truce with the pirates.

d
devolio 05.01.22

mEss1a
I don’t know I have a license and everything is in order. gave a quest to meet in the sewers of Kartal, calmly crossed the bridge.

k
killerjet 05.01.22

People tell me why Silanna's blessing ?? I can't understand