3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MR-SMITH28 05.01.22 02:10 am

logging into the game after the patch (Battlefield 4)

12 Comments
Sort by:
H
HeadShotYKT 05.01.22

Well, update through Origin

K
KAZANINI 05.01.22

You go to the origin, you find there the night operations add-on for 0 rubles. and make a regular purchase (download) and then restart the battlelog.

M
MR-SMITH28 05.01.22

KAZANINI
everything is done

M
MR-SMITH28 05.01.22

did not help

M
MR-SMITH28 05.01.22

HeadShotYKT was
updated didn't help

K
KAZANINI 05.01.22

MR-SMITH28
You can also try to restart the browser or make a logout in the battlelog and then back login usually helps me, but here my advice ends bro.

K
KAZANINI 05.01.22

I'm just also on the top ten and also through chrome, so that everything should be normal.

T
Toxa95 05.01.22

Chrome simply refuses to use Java, and the Batly plugin is in Java. So it’s not because of the patch, it’s chrome updated and removed support. There you can somehow climb, enable and disable updates. I did just that. Googled.

K
KAZANINI 05.01.22

Toxa95
Now playing through chrome everything works fine.

T
Toxa95 05.01.22

KAZANINI Have you
seen a pop-up window that the site is using a plugin that will not be supported soon?
For me personally, how it was: He
wrote that you need to install a plug-in, I installed, tried to start the game, and he again writes that you need to install a plug-in for the game. And so on ad infinitum. Everything continued exactly until the moment when I did not turn on some service somewhere in the wilds of Chrome, after which I removed its automatic updates. And that's it, the problem disappeared.

M
MR-SMITH28 05.01.22

I disabled the plugin in the battlelog in the profile settings all the problem disappeared

b
bobik103 05.01.22

I have such a problem - after installing the update, you try to log into the server, and it gives the error "unable to connect to the server: the server no longer exists. - and so any server !!!
Help !!!