3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Destroer113 05.01.22 02:10 am

DAI (Dragon Age: Inquisition) activation

I downloaded the game, it says that there is a crack inside, but when it starts, everything exactly requires an origin, where can I download a normal crack or what should I do?
48 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 05.01.22

Destroer113
Well, usually the crack is in a separate folder with the installation you downloaded (another installer or files that you need to copy to the root of the game with a replacement). If there are problems in the assembly itself, then google to help you here posting links to trackers with games is not welcomed by the rules / moderators of the site.

h
hardwaredude 05.01.22

Destroer113

what should I do?

Either get smarter quickly, or buy the game.

d
danilukHF 05.01.22

on torrents, look for the "Dragon Age: Inquisition - Digital Deluxe Edition [Update 9 + All DLCs]" repack approximately so immediately to copy it to you, the crack starts there, but it happens that after the first launch it does not want to start, you have to put a checkmark there through compatibility here for compatibility, or with a small program I cleared the RAM "mem reduct" this crack is called it seems to conflict by itself, since it is not immediately unloaded

D
Destroer113 05.01.22

hardwaredude
I see no reason to buy, suddenly it will not pull, suddenly it will not like it, have you thought about it?

D
Destroer113 05.01.22

danilukHF
I downloaded from the root of the hub, there was no separate crack in the folder

d
danilukHF 05.01.22

Destroer113
Download from Steamgames there in two versions must be compressed and uncompressed, the crack is already sewn in the same way as in the repack from the hatab, so do not look for the crack in a separate folder

d
danilukHF 05.01.22

Destroer113
still try the version of the crack 3dmv7 download only start about the same

h
hardwaredude 05.01.22

Destroer113

Most likely the crack just does not work on your configuration. It was the same for me - Origin issued at startup. Only the most recent version of the crack worked. Look for the latest version, then.

danilukHF

Download from Steamgames

Why the hell would he re- download the whole game? He only needs a crack. And it's not a fact that this repack will also work for him.

d
danilukHF 05.01.22

hardwaredude
on which repack itself I play that one and I advise you understand?

D
Destroer113 05.01.22

danilukHF
thanks, I'll try right now

h
hardwaredude 05.01.22

danilukHF

Which repack I play myself on that I advise you understand?

Nope, I do not understand how your repack has to do with his problem.

S
Sheff322 05.01.22

take from canadian kids for thanks (account)

d
danilukHF 05.01.22

hardwaredude
repacks are made by different people?

K
Kol55 05.01.22

danilukHF
No one cuts everything! Of course different !!!

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Destroer113
And you are a smarter author and download another repack. Where did you get the non-worker from? Have you downloaded it from the tracker? Or from a file exchange?

d
danilukHF 05.01.22

Kol55
yes you don't tell me, but that one is higher

K
Kol55 05.01.22

danilukHF
So you asked, I quote
"different people make repacks?"

D
Destroer113 05.01.22

Kol55,
I wrote that from the root, according to reviews this repack was working, that's the problem, and the khatab always did ok

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Destroer113
Try the mechanics.

D
Destroer113 05.01.22

danilukHF
I didn’t find the link to the crack, can you give it?