3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Howkston 05.01.22 02:10 am

I put the mod on the textures of the wives of the bodies but such a bug (Fallout: New Vegas)

The textures are terrible, some kind of low-quality buggy pants (black), the error of textures is immediately visible, it may not be so set, but with all the mods they are clumsily put and with the textures problems and fomm downloaded and installed through the nexus, but the problems are the same
17 Comments
Sort by:
t
trem200 05.01.22

Howkston
And you do not have similar mods for the game, otherwise it is possible that there are mods that conflict with each other.

M
MASS 05.01.22

trem200
It's not about them, I had the same thing, and this is the only delivered mod)

t
trem200 05.01.22

MASS
So I don't put mods on textures.

C
Cvoxalury 05.01.22

Howkston Are
they accurate for standard bodies? According to the description, it is typical for textures that are intended for new bodies.

L
L0neWanderer 05.01.22

Howkston
Need a whole body replayer, for example TYPE 3.

M
MASS 05.01.22

dimsink1
Well, for example, I have a replayer with its own textures. And the standard ugly body comes out and is completely black. And so only in both Fallout (3 / NV). But any TES without such problems.

M
Mr Been2142 05.01.22

it is necessary to make invalidation in FOMM: invalided item (or something like that). uncheck the box and put it back on. also install arhiveinvalidator (it seems like this is the name of the program)

L
L0neWanderer 05.01.22

MASS
Doing something wrong not downloading from there.

M
MASS 05.01.22

dimsink1
PG, ModGames (I don’t remember exactly), Nexus ... Everything except these very replayers and it’s on Fallouts.

H
Howkston 05.01.22

Mr Been2142 has done in vain

H
Howkston 05.01.22

dimsink1 downloaded
the same bug wherever possible

H
Howkston 05.01.22

trem200
Just installed new vegas and put the replay nothing but it stood

S
Sheff322 05.01.22

Howkston is
it difficult to write the name of the replayer right away, so that the brains do not break with guesses?

H
Howkston 05.01.22

Sheff322
Other than Type 3, there are no other famous

S
Sheff322 05.01.22

Howkston
Textures do not match meshes or vice versa (meshes do not match textures).

n
nikita2112 05.01.22

There is also type 6 at least. In general, I didn't have any problems, but I installed the mod for a long time, probably a year after the release of the game. Maybe a patch has been released since that time, after which some mods do not work correctly. You should check if the mod is intended for the version of the game. Well, put the mod strictly according to the instructions, and not separate textures.

H
Howkston 05.01.22

nikita2112 put
through the nexus