3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kechaev Nikolay 05.01.22 02:10 am

The problem with the menu of goods and additional. weapons (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Help if anyone comes across!
I play on PC. When choosing an inventory for the main and second weapons (buttons 1 and 2 by default), by moving the mouse, I can switch between the menu and the cyber-hand (for example, between the pistol and the cyber-hand while holding down button 2), when you press 3 or 4, the selection of the inventory with the mouse is not activated! In general, an ambush, I can only use a box and a grenade (what is on the button at the beginning of the mission by default).
I did not find a solution on the forums. Maybe someone has seen or met something like this?
Thanks!
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 05.01.22

Joy in yusb and play

K
Kechaev Nikolay 05.01.22

This is understandable, but more familiar with a mouse.

M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 05.01.22

don't tell me ... it
's much more convenient on the pad ... everything is under your fingers, and you don't have to run your eyes around the keyboard what and where, which button ...

K
Kechaev Nikolay 05.01.22

I also have everything at hand ... One mouse, another G13 ... I don't even touch Claudia.
By the way, the problem was solved, the game just considered G13 to be a joey, I had to convince her ...