3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Yurinsky 05.01.22 02:10 am

Game together, three of us in the Champions League, the League is everywhere like ??? (Pro Evolution Soccer 2015)

PES 2015 play together, three of us in the Champions League and the championship,
please tell me how to play the Champions League on two gamepads? I create the Champions League, I choose 2-3 players (and everyone has different gamepads), I start .. I played my match, but my friends can't, because I can't remove my gamepad. For example, in friendly matches we are three of us, I played my match with one of the friends, now it's their turn to play with each other. They choose sides (I stay on the right or on the left, it doesn't matter, because I can't put in the middle) - the choice of teams, I choose a team for a friend (depending on which side) launch - I'll give it to you !! play three together !! together for one team against one. How do I turn me off? so that they play a match with each other. PS / in the settings menu before the match I set the coach mode - and this side generally goes into the hands of the AI
3 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 05.01.22

like the first one is always on. the rest choose sides before the match. give your joystick to someone and that's it. sit on the sidelines. wait. or on the edge, you can fix one player in any team and like to help a little. just not get in the way much. like so.

A
Alexander Yurinsky 05.01.22

The advice is of course cool))) we play with different gamepads and the controls are different for everyone (it happened))) Everyone is already 25-27 years old, so it's not interesting to play just like that, in general we play for money ... naturally everyone wants to play in the same conditions

A
Alexander Yurinsky 05.01.22

we tried to play in a different way, when you exit the game in the network you change the joysticks, I turn off mine or put 3-4 on it. Well, this is maddening! Imagine restarting the game after each match, horror! Are there any more options?