3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AiD19 05.01.22 02:10 am

Sign In (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

when trying to transfer the save from MGS, GZ writes that this function is not available in local mode and to go, you need to select the entry to the network in the air control center ... which I did not find
4 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay c 05.01.22

The same crap.

n
nominar 05.01.22

Literally a couple of hours ago she worked, now she is not plowing again.

D
Diablonos 05.01.22

AiD19
Oh my God, and what are you taught only in school?
When "Snake" is sitting brooding in the helicopter press the "ESC" key on the keyboard at the top left.
The game menu will appear where there are words (such things with letters): "settings" "exit to the main menu", etc. There is also an "entrance to the network"
Press there with the Enter button (the largest button on the keyboard is like an inverted "G"). If you are logged in, you will immediately be given a ton of unnecessary text to read with instructions on how much and when the technical work on the site.
It's so hard to figure it out, isn't it?
Then go to the main menu and import the saves. Only these GZ saves should be in the Steam cloud storage, otherwise, nothing will be imported to you.

A
AiD19 05.01.22

Diablonos Oh my God, thank you all-knowing sir, without you I would never have thought of it, smerd, and forgive me for disturbing you ... I did not immediately find this function, so I asked, but without your answer coming from heaven I did it and found it a long time ago) And about school it was rude, not good, boyars, to go down to such jokes ...