3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan885 05.01.22 02:10 am

Beard keeps growing (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Quote from the developers: "If you download the free DLC, dedicated to the beard and hair, the beard will stop growing, as we assumed that those players who decide to install this add-on have already decided on the appearance of the hero."
After installing the DLC, the beard continues to grow, I got tired of running around to the barber ... I shave much less often in my life).
The question is - am I the only one with such a problem?
24 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just another User 05.01.22

A beard suits the witcher, I have never gone to a barber. More strains armor and repairs weapons.

T
Thorgal 05.01.22

Hopefully they will make a mod against the beard. She does not suit Geralt. Brrr ...

H
HandsomeRed 05.01.22

Normal!) A man should have a beard, especially a witcher, don't you like beards? Play anime bullshit)

a
antropolog13 05.01.22

that is, if I want it to grow, do I need to remove this add-on? a rather luxurious beard had already grown, and before the reception at Emgyr's, they shaved it off, there was not even an opportunity to leave it, although they gave the opportunity not to bow to him when they met ...

n
nominar 05.01.22

T
Thorgal 05.01.22

Best of all when a little stubble. And it will grow back like Gandalf. Fuck you need it.
http://pikbox.ru/img/10/20130730193351805_00.jpg

T
Titan885 05.01.22

ElDeviant
Roll on ... with tips like this ...

F
Felix Vaitekaitis 05.01.22

Titan885
Where are you nashol barber ???? Nmozh on the plot has not yet reached

D
Dezard 05.01.22

a lion without a mane is a lioness. and a man without a beard is a girl)))

T
Titan885 05.01.22

Felix Vaitekaitis
In Novigrad ...

F
Felix Vaitekaitis 05.01.22

Titan885
ATP friend not yet dabral

H
HandsomeRed 05.01.22

Titan885 Poor
boy, the words about the beard hurt him, you can shut up and listen to the boy bands in your tight pants ... but leave me alone.

W
Wild rider 05.01.22

I didn't like two things:
1) The beard itself grows quickly.
2) The maximum beard growth is rather small.
In the aggregate, it turns out somehow not ice. Ideally, you need to remove one of these two points.

T
Titan885 05.01.22

ElDeviant
You that latent gay completely messed with chtoli?) I wanted to send you again, but I see you from there ..

V
Very simple 05.01.22

I went to the barber, I thought there would be just a choice to shave off or not, it turns out that even a different shape can be muddied: D I made a goatee for my Geralt, now he is fashionable in any weather: D

R
Ruider 05.01.22

Wild Rider I
totally agree.

H
HandsomeRed 05.01.22

Titan885
I am a latent horseshoe crab by your logic, go better again admire the poster of the guy you put on the ava.

d
diablo_7_13 05.01.22

according to the book, Gerald did not tolerate a beard and shaved constantly, I do not know why the developers introduced a beard

D
Deni569 05.01.22

diablo_7_13
everything is like a book, only now you have to shave her and not Geralt

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 05.01.22

At the very beginning of the quest line on Skellig, I shaved and cut my hair, I have already reached the "Last Wish", but the beard does not grow ::: :(