3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayu 05.01.22 02:10 am

Chinpokomon problem Shoe. (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

The bottom line is this: as you go up to the fortress to Clyde, he is simply absent. It is precisely him that is lacking to achieve. Has anyone encountered the same problem? If someone has a save, where it remains to collect only non-quest sub-Pokemon, and all sorts of shoes, beetles from the alien ship, can you throw it off? Please (
I'm playing a license, if anyone encountered this problem - how did they solve it?
Spoiler

Waiting for any answers
If anyone can share the save files, share on the soap - [email protected]
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Defor [M] 05.01.22

Sayu
Spoilerhttp: //thegametime.ru/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-chinpokomon-locations-guide/
9 in the table.

S
Sayu 05.01.22

Defor [M]
The fact of the matter is that I was looking for him there - empty. I watched the video attached to the guide - the guy had it right upstairs. As you can see in my screenshot - there is nothing

C
Caesars 05.01.22

I remember I had to load the save and the second time I found it there, the main thing is not to miss the moment)

S
Sayu 05.01.22

Caesars
does not help (did several times

C
Caesars 05.01.22

Important! If you do not collect this chinpokomon during the "Defeat Clyde" quest, then you will never be able to collect it and, accordingly, you will never receive achievements.

S
Sayu 05.01.22

Therefore, I am writing here, we need save files with the chinpokomon (!) Assembled on an alien ship, no matter how many save files I downloaded, it is skipped for everyone, so achiva is also not received.

S
Sayu 05.01.22

Caesars
Look at my screen - I'm empty there