3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Selezen 05.01.22 02:10 am

Add me to friends! (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Since the multiplayer has become free, I began to play and I have a lack of friends in the origin. Add for joint play, nickname roma1397
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 05.01.22

In the name of Azza Sotona - 4 cards, 1 game mode (well, in the ruined castle of the dragon, you can still stammer). Even for free, DAI multiplayer is an unusually dull and stupid pastime. Burn it to hell.

Y
Yarsis 05.01.22

for me, so in Dragon Age cartoon nafig is not needed, it only takes resources and time of developers ... it would be better if they slapped the single .. just like this is a single, the game doesn’t need a cartoon

O
Oleg Bervinov 05.01.22

The co-op is not bad, but technically it is just disgusting.
I'm talking about problems with the connection, finding rooms, "twitching the character while running", lags and other delights.
For a whole year I played enough in the cartoon, about 10 hours at most (in DAI itself under 300 hours), not because I don’t want to, but because it’s technically impossible to play there anymore.
At the difficulty levels "medium and difficult", in 90% "of cases, I generally cannot play -" connection is lost "when searching for a room, while it enters the easy level without problems. In general, almost a year has passed, and they are still and half of the problems were not fixed.That
's what I really don't understand is that the number of players was increased by the free cooperative, but they didn't think about dedicated servers, but for the game for 2k,