3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
winarik 05.01.22 02:10 am

Conveyor or is it something * Special *? (Mad Max)

Good day to all!
I think that I am not the only one having watched the last presentation videos on the game, I was very eager to play it, and what can I hide there - even buy it. And here's the question that began to torment:
* Watch Dogs * also promoted a lot, they said that they say here we will give you the most unforgettable game ... As a result, we all remember 19.9 fps and meager monotonous gameplay with cut graphics. Yubikas were not enough, and history repeated itself with the already well-known AC Unity conveyor.

What am I leading to ... Pipelines are not always bad, remember at least the same Bioshock - a game with a soul, a fascinating plot, * rich world *, pleasant gameplay. It seems to be also a conveyor belt (3 parts no matter how), but each was a masterpiece with its own army of fans.

Well, actually the question:
"What do you think will be the new creation (talking about the game Mad Max) from the studio Avalanche Software, which has already presented fans with one very good episode (talking about just coast, if anything), warmly received by fans all over the world"?
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tula Potsik 05.01.22

winarik
Firstly, Bioshock is not a conveyor.
Secondly, not just coast, but just cause.
Third, it will be a special game.

s
sonovv 05.01.22

the game will be supreme! it will contain everything that interests me in games)

P
PIRAT69 05.01.22

The first trailer has been released, showing the gameplay and briefly about the game. And it turned out, let's say, in my opinion, pretty tasty. And what am I getting at, you ask this question early. The game hasn't been released yet, and little has been said about it. Well, okay, I'll move on to your question. I should start judging by the trailer, let's take the last one ?! In short, do not bother, wait at least E3, maybe they will tell you more about it ... And about the conveyors, I repeat, the game is not yet available. Everyone saw only the trailer, how can you say that she will be a conveyor ?!

P
Playersaharan 05.01.22

It seems to be also a conveyor (3 parts no matter how)
Stop-stop, that is, the presence of more than 2 games in the series automatically makes the series a conveyor? Well, ohrenet now, I'll go to the GTA forum to prove that the whole series of the hijacker is a conveyor). And then I'll do the same with games like Skyrim / The Witcher / Mass Effect, etc.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.22

Conveyor or is it something * Special *?
lul
if so blown the
last 20 years some conveyors for earning dough from gullible bakeries and consoles.

V
VictorSolomonov 05.01.22

* Watch Dogs * also promoted a lot, they said that they say here we will give you the most unforgettable game ... As a result, we all remember 19.9 fps and meager monotonous gameplay with cut graphics. Yubikas were not enough, and history repeated itself with the already well-known AC Unity conveyor.

Everyone knows very well what reputation Ubisoft is famous for, the same is with Activison, for them the pipeline is already the norm, you should not be surprised. One thing I did not understand, where does Mad Max and the conveyor have to do with it? Is it so fiercely publicized? Obviously NO, one, two trailers from E3, a couple of screenshots and that's it, but another trailer came out after almost a year, and some more details. I somehow do not remember that every year one Mad Max came out, so not a co-conveyor.

S
Sir Francis Drake 05.01.22

The author clearly does not know the essence of the conveyor

b
bobik103 05.01.22

It seems to me that it will turn out last of as + karmagedon☺ for me it's not so bad ...

g
gmh4589 05.01.22

Whether it's a conveyor or not, it will be clear in five years, and only if this game becomes popular can a bunch of sequels be riveted, and that's not a fact. If the game has riveted 5 sequels in 20 years, this is not yet a conveyor, and in 10 years 3, this also does not pull on the conveyor, and if a new game in the series is released once a year, or even more often - this is a conveyor. If the games you mentioned (except for Assassin, no one here will argue) were conveyors, then now we would expect the release of the eighth game in the Bioshock series. And one not very high-quality game, you cannot call it a "pipeline", so this game will turn out to be good or bad, you cannot call it a pipeline.

K
Kicker_GB 05.01.22

winarik
Watch_Dogs in my opinion is not * Watch Dogs *, and if you have 19.9 fps does not mean that the game is bad. A series of games Bioshock should be called a trilogy, at least, but not exactly a pipeline. Mad Max hasn't come out yet.

K
Kalmah13 05.01.22

Watch dogs - rzhu voice

Spoiler

Y
Yasin Stump 05.01.22

Avtar are you stoned?

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 05.01.22

Kalmah13
laughs at the top of my lungs))

R
Rock8 05.01.22

sonovv

+1

g
gobarg 05.01.22

Or a troll or a "bill".
Do you have any idea why a series of games is called a conveyor belt?
Cold is a conveyor belt!
Assassin is a conveyor belt!
Why? Because they are the same, year after year, with a minimum of innovation.
It is not clear how Bioshock fits into this framework.