3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Good_Lewandowski 05.01.22 02:10 am

The murder of Radovid and Ciri is a witch. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Ciri was not sent to Emgyr, and Radovid refused to kill. And if, for example, I kill Radovid and kill Roche's side, then Ciri will be free or still the queen? I just made a save before the attempt on Radovid a long time ago, I don't want to replay everything.
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eagle387 05.01.22

Ciri will be the empress, only from the choice of the player in the main quests (for example: playing snowballs or getting drunk, etc.), the ending with Ciri does not change from additional quests

T
Tiv2206 05.01.22

Good_Lewandowski
In fact, she will become an empress if you take her to Emhyr! and behave well with her

G
Good_Lewandowski 05.01.22

Tiv2206
SpoilerCiri becomes a free witch:
Do not visit Emperor Emhyr var Emreis with Ciri in the royal castle in Vizim after leaving Kaer Morhen in the mission "Landscape after the battle".
Do not kill Radovid or support Dijkstra by betraying Vernon Roche. It is possible to save Radovid's life at any stage of the preparation of the assassination attempt by refusing to participate in the conspiracy. To support Dijkstra, you need to go all the way described above, and at the last stage of the "Cases of State Importance" assignment, when Radovid is already dead, do not intercede for Vernon Roche, Thaler and Bianca.

Y
Yoga14-94 05.01.22

He also killed Radovid and chose Roche's side. I didn't go to Emgyr, so everything depends on this.

G
Gutsz 05.01.22

Good_Lewandowski
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/endings/#wiki-30732 everything is there) just look

m
mani4_ka 05.01.22

Spoiler She killed Radovid, went to Emgyr, but refused the award, I don't remember Roche, but they seemed to have been killed. Ciri remained a witch))

-
-SERGEY- 05.01.22

SpoilerIf you bring Ciri to Emgyr and kill Rodovid, you will become an empress. To become a witcher if you do not reduce to Emgyr or Rodovid will remain alive. Well, if Rodovid is alive, it will become a witch under any circumstances