3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WASWAS 05.01.22 02:10 am

Fatal number 11: mysticism or the coming of Satan?

0) The September 11, 2001 terrorist attack (sometimes referred to simply as 9/11) was a series of four coordinated suicide terrorist attacks that took place in the United States of America. Responsibility for these attacks lies with the terrorist organization Al-Qaeda [.

1) The explosion in the Minsk metro is a terrorist act that occurred in the Minsk metro at the Oktyabrskaya station on April 11, 2011 at 17:55 Minsk summer time. 15 people died, 203 were injured.

2) As reported by the KGB press service, 11.11. In 2012, at 18.48, a primitive self-made pyrotechnic device was blown up near the building of the KGB Directorate for the Vitebsk region, which caused damage to two windows of the administrative building.

According to preliminary estimates, the device was a cardboard or plastic tube filled with 50-70 grams of pyrotechnic mixture and placed in a metal can with a capacity of 0.25-0.33 liters without damaging elements. It was set in motion by fire (by arson).

number 11

November 11, i.e. The 11th of the 11th month is considered assigned to "Satan", since the number 11 is considered negative - it precedes the cyclical number of harmony 12, and follows the completed number of the Pythagorean Tetraktis - 10.

The number 11
was considered a sacred number, symbolizing "duality in the use of power" (Moebius), which led either to cleansing spiritual consequences, or to destruction and chaos.

This is due to the ambivalent nature of the number 11, based on the negation of 10. Biblical semantic symbolism, developed by Augustine, says that if ten is a law, then the number eleven carries a revolutionary trampling on any idea of ​​legitimacy.

In the sacred esoteric sense, it is a number that symbolizes the concept of purification, a sign of life and death, opening the way to the higher spheres of being. Represents the number of Jesus Christ's most faithful disciples. H. E. Kerlot writes about the number 11 as follows:

"Eleven symbolizes transition, excess and danger, as well as conflict and martyrdom. According to Schneider, there is a certain infernal property in it: since it has a certain excess of the perfect number (ten), then, therefore, it means incontinence; but the same time it corresponds (like a two) to the grief in the form of a mandorla, the central point of the symbolic Transformation and antithesis, since it is composed of one plus one (comparable in its way of formation with a two). "

The occult-hermetic tradition identified with the number 11 the idea of ​​egregorian chains governed by divine will. The ratio of the numbers 5 and 6, that is, their addition 5 + 6 = 11, gives the formula used in ceremonial magic: "The microcosm acts on the macrocosm" (the numbers 6 and 5 were considered the numbers of the Macrocosm and the microcosm). The Sufi tradition also attached great importance to the number 11, considering it to be the main one in its numerical symbolism, where it meant one of the names of Allah. René Guénon emphasized the universal presence of the number 11 in Dante's symbolism and many secret organizations and spoke of the importance of his works:

THE SECRETS OF NUMBERS - ELEVEN (11)

The number 11 is considered a special number and is called a mystical number in many occult traditions. In their creation story, the Babylonians, for example, mentioned the name TIAMAT with their eleven chaos-keeping demons. In the Indian tradition, there are 11 forms of incarnation of Rudra, the God of destruction. According to "Harivansha" and "Vayu Purana", there are eleven of the most revered apsaras - semi-divine female beings who live mainly in the sky, but also on earth. According to Vedic texts, apsaras are able to threaten people, sending them a madness of love, and in the "Atharva Veda" spells are given against them.

November 11, 2011
“We must never lull ourselves and comfort ourselves with the fact that we have planes, helicopters, tanks and we have a strong shield like never before. You see today that these planes and tanks may be out of work in modern warfare. we see this from the bitter experience of war in other states. Today, the main tasks are solved by missiles, "Lukashenko noted at a meeting on the results of the activities of the Armed Forces in 2011." We need to be able to defend ourselves against enemy missiles. We need other forms of warfare, based on our conditions, mentality, experience, based on what is happening on the planet. "

During the Middle Ages, numerologists - people looking for the mystical meanings of numbers - believed that all numbers had both positive and negative aspects with the exception of the number 11. According to the 16th century scholar Petrus Bungus, the number 11 " has nothing to do with deity and mystical events. " Lost between the divine numbers 10 and 12, 11 is real evil, symbolizing sinners.

So, according to the forecasts of many experts, November 11, 2011, the date when three numbers 11 for the first time in this century line up, does not bode well. On this occasion, a new horror film "11/11/11" was even filmed, which shows human fears associated with the number 11. The heroes of the film encounter the so-called "11:11 phenomenon", which makes them look at the clock at 11: 11 more often than at other times. According to the plot of the film, it becomes a warning about impending tragic events: "On the eleventh day of the eleventh month of the eleventh year, a portal will open and innocent blood will be spilled," says a voice-over in the trailer.

In fact, the 11:11 phenomenon is a widely debated topic and in reality, it is devoted to long discussions on-line forums where people share their calculations and reflections on what this number means. Many people say that they seem to be haunted by this phenomenon, as it appears suspiciously often in their lives. For this category of people, the upcoming date seems certainly ominous.

In the meantime, some modern numerologists have calculated that 11/11/11 will be very favorable, and according to local news sources in the country, an unusually large number of couples are planning to get married on this day. The number 11 is also the favorite number of all gamblers - especially Blackjack and Keno fans. So what exactly is a date from three times repeating numbers? Is there really something special about her?

No. As for the 11:11 phenomenon, psychologists believe that this is not a supernatural warning sign at all, but a typical case of "apophenia", an experience consisting in the ability to see relationships in random or meaningless data. This phenomenon feeds itself, because the more often you unconsciously focus on certain things, the more often you begin to notice it in the world around you, and, accordingly, stop at the thought that the picture looks quite real.

On the online forums devoted to the 11:11 phenomenon, people often say that they did not pay attention to how often the number 11 occurs in their life before until they heard about the mysterious phenomenon from someone else. This is the main sign of apophenia: when they learned about the phenomenon, they subconsciously began to follow the events associated with the number 11, and each new observation seemed to them more significant than the previous one.

Just as you shouldn't be afraid of 11/11/11, you shouldn't expect anything unusual from it. According to Alan Lenzi, a professor of religious studies at the University of the Pacific who studies biblical numerology, it is a natural human tendency to seek meaning in numbers. "Cognitive scientists have demonstrated that the human brain is constantly looking for meaningful patterns by gathering information from the world around us," Lenzi said.

In most situations, this cognitive ability greatly helps us, allowing us to select only important information from the data presented to our attention. But sometimes we overdo it, trying to find patterns where they do not exist - from the images seen in the clouds to the coincidences of numbers. And as soon as we find them, we “easily fill them with semantic meaning,” as the professor explained. There is nothing unusual about 11:11 or 11/11/11, but our brains can't help but notice the repeating numbers and therefore see some meaning in them.
53 Comments
Sort by:
S
SCAR. 05.01.22

Cool story, bro.

Q
Queen of geass 05.01.22

Coll story is so Cool that even Looc.

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 05.01.22

Cool story, bro. [2]

T
Tainted soul 05.01.22

Cool story, bro. [3]

-
-SlashuuR- 05.01.22

Uh ... should we be scared?

S
SCAR. 05.01.22

Probably...

T
Toxa95 05.01.22

11.11.11. Skyrim is out !!! THIS IS SATAN'S GAME !!!

W
Wild rider 05.01.22

Toxa95

damn it, I wanted to write this, they beat me to it), by the way, you are 11 in a row who posted in this thread.

I
Infiltrator 05.01.22

Numerology is interesting in general.

R
RainInTheNight 05.01.22

E1337E
+

P
Proto_ui1010203 05.01.22

Everyone knows to give a shit ...

M
Max Fry 05.01.22

R
Ripper man 05.01.22

I don't believe it's all nonsense

t
trustedSunbro 05.01.22

I call the narcology department: 3

T
Toxa95 05.01.22

Wild rider

W
Wild rider 05.01.22

I don't really believe in the magic of numbers, but when I "as if by chance" looked at the clock periodically and for several days in a row I came across the same time, it put me on my guard.

Toxa95

wait, when 11 likes will gather for your post ...

And for good, all sorts of terrorist attacks happen at any time, the author took only 2. As an example, including these pro-publicized damned on September 11 the UWB government, which prepared this terrorist attack.

h
havok007 05.01.22

maybe google the fatal number 23? bricks are not lying on the road

S
Sima4 05.01.22

WASWAS
and cho such multiposting ? And on the sopatka?

Please correct the posts. Zhakh them into one, use the hide function.

A
Aarvinok 05.01.22

6969696969696 kifuffl !!!!!

A
Andrey Pitersky [USSR] 05.01.22

I think this devilish number shines on you, namely the number of days of the ban for the flood.