3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deyl 15.11.19 10:55 pm

Outcasts the Outcasts and Scum Remnants (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone.Here's the thing.I stand 56 mods.There are no conflicts.230 level.And then I decided to go all over again.Reached LVL 35.The reunion and the hunter /victim of the quest was.Valkyrie pulled out of the psychiatric hospital(with her go now with Peter).Peter Fusion city will begin now.but......rogue did not begin.that is, the location is but the beginning of a quest*initialization* *talk to Chuck in the bunker BZ*is not happening.Moved to his bunker...silent...I erred on the mod first.but put a saved game with 230 level-everything is fine.Or that I do not remember and forgot???What level actually starts the entire quest?(I say just-on the Internet there is little information that is in my question.)
10 Comments
Sort by:
l
longerr2007 15.11.19

Deyl
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/kvesty/outcasts_and_remnants/147-1-0-7781

D
Deyl 15.11.19

longerr2007
And....?What's new in this information?Read my post carefully.All the requirement is.On the other save game everything is fine start.And with new game there.

l
longerr2007 15.11.19

Deyl
What? The link to the topic where all the issues can be resolved.

D
Deyl 15.11.19

longerr2007
if...I would have thought!!!

D
Derley 15.11.19

The maintenance that runs at the beginning of the quest ,checked?That is, you come into the bunker , and he gives you the first quest?And re-decided in any way?
Here are my thoughts..
The first console to perform the first task,initiating,https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/395/?.. To check whether to further the conversation going or things are going to be there.

Apparently ,something has been updated ,changed you in files ,or steam cheated , XS ,times had worked . Try mod to update ,reinstall..Only through the vortex is not a bad idea , with him incompatible fashion of this line,there may be errors..And through the main site to the vortex button push, and files and nexus..And ideally - to download manually , and add the nexus ..
Maybe the mods pulled , and some of them ate the start line quests..Or re-boot next to the dude and try again ,be more persuasive, sometimes I've had some bugs,for example ,Valkyrie could not 20 seconds for the conversation to dissolve ,silent infection)a Couple of times progmetal E and okay

D
Deyl 15.11.19

Derley
Yes.I did.thank you.Just removed valykire.fusion city and outcasts.we went with a new save.preserved.put rogue.quest start.then again, the Valkyrie and fusion-city set.and all was fine.

t
timur usaev 09.07.22

Guys, the problem is this: in the task it’s beautiful far away where you need to search the Harbormaster hotel room, you can’t get into this very room, because there is a vanilla texture and there is no passage. I tried to install a new version, but the problem is not solved. tell me how you can skip this stage of the task through the console ?

A
Angry Jew 09.07.22

Clearly mod conflict. It happened to me.
56 mods? Is there a list?
I just have both mods. Both Outcasts and Valkyries.
And Depraviti too.

A
Angry Jew 09.07.22

timur usaev
You can go around there.

t
timur usaev 09.07.22

There are a lot of evil Jew
and mods, but I don’t understand what conflicts. There’s nothing to change the cards, I’ll have to try then.