3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FD45 05.01.22 02:19 am

Ship on Skellig (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

While researching the places under the question mark, I came across a ship, it is marked as an ordinary boat, on which you can sail. But I didn't manage to climb on it. I was already delighted, I thought it would be like a barge in GTA 4.
Did it work for me or, as always, a bug?

6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 05.01.22

I found another one, also marked as a boat, only it is studded with arrows and the mast is broken, so most likely not a bug, just the ship is marked as, hmm, a ship

F
FD45 05.01.22

zagruzon
Meaning then to celebrate like this .... maybe they could climb on the idea, but it was not implemented as a result.

z
zagruzon 05.01.22

Axel1993
why celebrate? to stimulate the study of the world, and it is rather boring to sail on the sea, given that most of the "questions" are smuggled at sea. even though I sometimes see whales, and that is bread.

G
Gutsz 05.01.22

Axel1993
This ship will be in one of the story missions, apparently it is there in advance

F
FD45 05.01.22

Gutsz
With the plot, it seems that I have everything, unless there will be someone on some tiny island who asks for something

d
digital_summer 05.01.22

Axel1993
Immediately, the video was uploaded "10 Interesting Facts, Easter Eggs, Secrets - # 1 Poetic Humor!"