3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voronpb 05.01.22 02:19 am

A quest for a witch from a trailer? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

who played there is an order for this witch?
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Liokerro 05.01.22

There is no order.

r
renbu 05.01.22

This is not a witch, but a brooks (vampire). There is no quest yet, but they seem to have promised what they will do.

B
Boss_Timurchik 05.01.22

2 large DLS will be released one in the fall and the other in the spring there you look and it will be

s
shtromk 05.01.22

It seems to me that blood and wine are somehow connected with brooks (purely my opinion!).

d
digital_summer 05.01.22

Very thick. I don’t think that the person is not aware of the months-long shit because of the brooks, he decided to mow bonuses?

H
Holly jolly 05.01.22

digital_summer,
for example, I knew about srach but did not know that it was Brooks (the woman from the trailer)

d
digital_summer 05.01.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
Well, how did he watch the video and did not notice that this "witch" was drinking blood?

H
Holly jolly 05.01.22

digital_summer
I don’t know, for example, when I saw the trailer for the first time, I thought that this was a kind of continuation of the quest from the Assassin of Kings where in the military camp (if you choose Roche) you go to the soldier who talks about the ghost, there you also had to choose to believe the ghost and kill the soldier or drive out the ghost from the graves

v
voronpb 05.01.22

Thanks for the answer. If I knew I would not ask) =

m
marrader 05.01.22

maybe they will add to the outgoing DLs ... it seemed to me that a lot of things were not added in the game, or they were deliberately cut ...

F
FunMC 05.01.22

Yes, for anyone in the future, such a quest will be added, if not, then it will be incredible stupidity on their part.