3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly jolly 05.01.22 02:19 am

Playable Characters (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Playable characters bother me, especially Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. They are too imbeatable, the sword reflects shots, the force strangles and throws ordinary attack aircraft and I think they can hardly be killed with a banal headshot. They even showed on the promo how Luke simply throws three stormtroopers away with a wave of his hand. How do you feel about this? And do you think that there may be some kind of imbalance in the game (at least at first) because of this? If I immediately say that I do not read all the news about the game and if I did not take into account something, please do not minus and yell like I’m wrong, but clearly explain or throw a link to the news where this topic is explained
16 Comments
Sort by:
H
Holly jolly 05.01.22

I forgot to throw this very promo.

M
MrGutlya 05.01.22

it was in all parts, books, films
(3 little .. Anakin fought against platoons and regiments in solo)

H
Holly jolly 05.01.22

Vlad Voronin
I didn’t play much in the first two Battlefront but I don’t remember that.

d
danyiil695 05.01.22

Imba? you are laughing?
Just do not play games and 1 month at the request of DICE nubyar zafiksyat heroes "to death"
They will therefore g, what are you going to merge, that would not become them, that's Dice! They are the best balancers in history!
As proof, look at their past games ...
I'm sure of the heroes' fixation, but if you look at battalfront 2, then the "heroes" and, in general, in the SV universe, they are stronger than the infantry ...

M
MrGutlya 05.01.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe,
um ... you can't play Jedi and Sith in 1)
and secondly, they have quite a bit of time + .. an ordinary attack aircraft under competent control took it out by 70-80%
so I don't see anything imbearable here )

H
Holly jolly 05.01.22

danyiil695
Well, in their past games there was no way to throw players with a wave of their hand. I'm afraid dice might have screwed up this time in terms of balance. And even more so in BF3 they had problems with weapons in the early versions with the fact that some of the guns were too powerful (I myself did not play, but I heard from friends)

H
Holly jolly 05.01.22

Vlad Voronin
thanks, I will repeat in the first two parts I played very little, so I thought that such a function appeared only in the 3rd

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 05.01.22

Dania Nyash-All-Universe
Battlefront is made in the Star Wars universe, and I'll see that you don't know her enough. Dislike Jedi, Sith and their abilities? - go play battlefield.

H
HECKCER 05.01.22

Yamete oshiri ga itai
agree !!!!

M
MrGutlya 05.01.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
could be waved in the second O)

D
Dima Konstantinov 05.01.22

You are talking about a game created in a universe where one well-known character forcibly threw a large ship out of orbit, even in the books and comics of Sith and Jedi cheaters))

H
Holly jolly 05.01.22

Yamete oshiri ga itai
I'm quite familiar with the universe and I know how cool the Jedi and Sith are, I just want to say if they are too cool for a game where the main emphasis is on the confrontations of ordinary people? In such a game, it is better to add characters like Boba Fett instead of those who have power, he cannot ultrate you with telekinesis, he cannot reflect any shot, but he has many other abilities that will not be available if you play as an ordinary soldier

L
LeValet 05.01.22

Dania Nyash-All-Universe
All this has been discussed for a long time and repeatedly, even within the PG. And here, oddly enough, the whole decision comes down to the fact that in the 2nd part of BF there was a compromise - setting the map "with heroes without heroes". Personally, I'm almost sure that the same possibility in the map settings will be in the new part, so those who want the battles of the rank and file of the universe will get them without any problems.

H
Holly jolly 05.01.22

LaValet The
problem here is that you cannot remove certain heroes in the settings.

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 05.01.22

Dania Nyash-All-Universe
AU, well, make me repeat myself and write oil. Who makes you play this?

Y
Yuri Kostyuk 05.01.22

As for me, this is just a different system, that is, in BF4 there is infantry, ground and air vehicles (I will not take water vehicles into account) In BF4 It looks like this infantry <ground <air (not always, but in terms of balance, this is how it is) , in Batllefront there will simply be infantry <ground <heroes <air, (well, or so infantry <ground <air <heroes (navryatli, but suddenly)) Again, this will not always be the case, but according to the idea, in this order, skill will decide everything exactly.