3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 05.01.22 02:19 am

Game and optimization issue (Injustice: Gods Among Us)

I start the game. Long - 2-3 minutes. Then, for the first time, he launched Toko, he reached the battle and everything hangs tightly, and the game works in prots. The second time I started it, it hangs tightly. What the heck
27 Comments
Sort by:
N
NICK-el 05.01.22

I generally have a slow-mo and a maximum of 30 fps is given by a game at any quality settings. When will that accelerator of the pace of the game as in MK come out?

M
Maxim Milen 05.01.22

I start the game, then I wait for a few minutes to start, and then the monitor is cut down

F
Figa [Kings] 05.01.22

Reduce the shadows in the settings .... the video driver with full shadows hangs tightly :-(

M
Mister kayfat 05.01.22

Can someone tell me the fix for fps

F
Filis 05.01.22

have downloaded pirates with crooked cracks, now they are complaining ... :)

D
Devil208 05.01.22

Filis
Well, the performance licenses in 95% of cases do not differ from pirates. The game may not start, it may not be saved, but the performance in the license is no better :)

M
Mr. Arkham 05.01.22

Filis, dude, are you jealous?

F
Fantasy cat 05.01.22

Mr. Arkham To
envy pirates ?? The first time I hear such nonsense: D

V
VINIK37 05.01.22

Alba felis
well you and lah

A
Alimaster 05.01.22

Intel E7400 / DDR3 4Gb (1333) / HD 6770 1Gb - everything goes fine at maximum speed.

By the way, I noticed this thing: a week ago I had exactly the same configuration of my computer, only on DDR2 and Mortal Kombat I lagged at the minimum. Replaced mother and memory - now everything flies at maximum. Apparently it depends on the memory frequency.

d
dude666 05.01.22

I have lags in some arenas, and so the rules

n
nosferatu_2033 05.01.22

PPC. Everything is the same as with Mortal Kombat. Some complaints. I started it at myself, everything to the maximum, always 60fps as in Mortal. How do you guys do this ..

d
dude666 05.01.22

no longer lags

G
Grandfather Babay 05.01.22

Amd Athlon 2 x4 2.9 --- 4gb ddr3 --- geforce gts 250 1gb, everything is ultra, there was no slow-mo in MK9, there is, I'm even surprised that it works with a bang on such a bucket. The only complaint is to slow-mo (they are not constant, but periodically) and the graininess of the picture. I do not know what it is and why, but all the characters "make noise" in the beans. And so the game is super, thanks to the developers, I'll think about litsuhi.

a
aleks_ks 05.01.22

nosferatu_2033
Well, handsome !! Then Th lost in this thread?
themes create problems with the game to solve it. but not yo .. who has a computer and plays without lags

n
nosferatu_2033 05.01.22

aleks_ks
I have a very inexpensive computer

O
Old sith 05.01.22

How they bothered to release unfinished games, and there would be no slow if they had enough brains to add the option to select 30fps in the settings) Super Street Fighter 4 has such an option)

g
gts11danil 05.01.22

help me i have slow motion as if in slow motion !!