3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L3on 05.01.22 02:20 am

Rain's Outfits !!! (BloodRayne 2)

What kind of clothes did Raine like ... I liked it: the usual red suit, the dress where the dragon is painted, the school outfit, and the one in which Raine is dark ...
53 Comments
Sort by:
P
Predator77 05.01.22

but I can't log in with the username and password nikolay, we can send me a "naked" version of the heroine by mail.

W
WiCkEd CLoWN 05.01.22

Damn ... I don’t understand the fun of playing naked Raine ... in my opinion it’s cooler to have more costumes like her standard outfit ...

L
Lash-z 05.01.22

Well, you give a damn! ... Naked Raine !!! Funny people!
* rzhunimagu *
This is no longer a game, but some kind of eroticism. What do you want to see at her place?
In general, it will probably be impossible to play from such angles that she throws out,
and if also in the nude ..................
Or you want to study anatomy, like children in kindergarten, who are just getting to know the world ?!
No, well, I understand everything - new outfits are there, but THIS!
Just imagine, if she gets together for dinner, what will it look like ?!
And if you slide down the railing? HORROR!

_
_ANTiMODEr_ 05.01.22

mmmmmmmmmdddddddddaaaaaaaa ..........

someone Che ...
znaeteli mine had never wanted her to undress ..... (oshshen strannooo.)
but would like .......:; â„– "â„– # ^% ^ @ $!

_
_ANTiMODEr_ 05.01.22

In general, this is the keyboard layout, but otherwise the chevy thought.

W
WiCkEd CLoWN 05.01.22

Rayne is kind of ideal for me !!! I can't imagine myself%! No.;.%;% "No. with her ... because she ..... this .... I just would like to be friends :))) with her. Try to translate this .. . should be panrvatsya ... full story - on bloodrayne.net mine .....
The Brimstone agent moved and tapped Alexander on the shoulder. "Oi, sunshine, your babysitter's here to meet you."

"Yeah, who?" Alexander asked, still focused on his mannequin target.

“Rayne.”

"Rayne. Who's Rayne?"

He suddenly felt someone breathe against his ear. "I'm Rayne."

Turning to see who Rayne was; he found himself eye-to-eye with a woman at least two thirds of a foot taller than him. The dhampir's green-eyes fixed into his, and he found it distracting to decide as to whether he should look away or not. Eyes could tell a story about a person, being the doorway into someone's soul. Was it her eyes that seemed to study him up-close? Her seductive smile or her disfigured night-gown that captivated him? Whatever it was, he felt like a student who'd fallen in love with his French teacher .........
and 1 more:

Rayne rested her arms across the top of the sofa, gazing at each of the sisters with a death-like glare. Zdenka and Pantera left their playboys and sat on either side of Rayne. Zdenka on her right and Pantera on her left, Fatricia folded her arms, waiting for an answer to her question.

“I asked you a question: do you have them?”

Rayne smiled, "I do."

"Then give it to us." Fatricia demanded.

"Let us loosen you up, Rayne." Pantera grasped Rayne's left breast in her palm. “You're so… serious.” She slowly pulled back the silk fabric exposing her bosom and begun to tease with her tongue and lips. Her sister, Zdenka copied this byplay with Rayne's right breast, although, she was more aggressive in her actions. But their combined effort was pleasing nonetheless.
As the two Banshees beside her teased and caressed Rayne's neck and torso, she uncrossed and spread her legs apart. The skirt of her dress dropped to the floor between her feet. Fatricia stepped forward and slid her hand up Rayne's right leg, toward her thigh. Her smooth skin was enticing to the triplet's touch, caressing slowly with her finger-tips.
Fatricia continued her search up Rayne's sultry flesh, until she felt something strapped around the top of the dhampir's thigh. It was a tiny plastic purse and Fatricia removed it slowly, untying the tiny straps. She eagerly emptied it, pouring the contents into her palm.
"Ah, the canines of the vampire lord, Danicos." Fatricia leaned over her sisters and whispered into Rayne's ear. "We trust that he died painfully, as we requested?"
The dhampir assassin seemed too preoccupied to answer. Rayne gasped suddenly as Zdenka ran a fingernail across the center of her right breast, cutting it slightly. Blood seeped from the wound and the Banshee embraced it with her lips, licking any excess. Rayne gasped again. Opening her eyes, she gazed as Fatricia's face materialized from the back of her eyelids. Her eyes connected with Fatricia's.
“Did he die how we wanted?” Fatricia leaned closer, their lip almost touching.
Rayne grinned as she struggle to speak. "He did."
In that moment, Fatricia engaged her in a lustful kiss, mercilessly thrusting her tongue. Rayne returned the gesture. She could feel her heartbeat pound beyond expectations as the ecstasy became more intense with each passing second. Around them, the triplet's playboys watched with interest.

_
_ANTiMODEr_ 05.01.22

Sorry there is no translator!

I don’t like all these fanatics.

L
Lash-z 05.01.22

ANTiMODEr
* I don’t like all these fanatics. *

And I don’t like it either! I agree with you in this ...
Why shouldn't this comrade translate IMMEDIATELY and hang for everyone at least a brief summary of the text?
Or would not have hung it up at all then, so as not to tease! :(

Well, I didn't learn English, I studied German.
And there is no translator either, damn it.

W
WiCkEd CLoWN 05.01.22

This comrade quietly hoped that someone knows English. yaz ...... ehhh .... simple in Russian it does not sound cool .... I will try to translate a little later into literary language .. here are 2 excerpts from the first part of the story based on the second part .. in my opinion ...

_
_ANTiMODEr_ 05.01.22

You'd still muddied Japanese comics here where her eyes are bigger than her head ...

W
WiCkEd CLoWN 05.01.22

Blah, so you translate or not? I wanted to do my best, and you start here ..... the story is simple, stupefied, and there is no one to share my impressions with .......
Karoche: (the story tells about how Rain has to protect a dude named Alexander from the type of super-mega-cool chick Lilith (first Adam and Lilith appeared, not Eve (!) They lived quietly, walked under God, BUT! !! When they started to fuck, Lilith wanted to be on top (!) And God didn’t allow her to do that .. gee-gee :)) ... tada she cursed everyone and everything and ran away to fuck to the demons ... and for Lilith he sent 3 angels .... they found her near some kind of red sea fucking with demons and breeding)))) they ordered her to return and if she refuses they will kill 100 of her children, but Lilith scored on their order and said herself sho will kill all the children of Adam and Eve when she returns ... and when she became strong enough, she flew in and soaked Adam and Eve ... and when she drank the last drop of Adam's blood, for some reason she died ...more precisely, she fell into a very deep sleep and was shackled by 3 angels and rendered harmless by 3 amulets .... and currently a very bad chick Shara wants to awaken Lilith so that she can fuck with super-boy Alexander and she gave birth to some kind of Omnipotent vampire like .... so, well, and Rayne, accordingly, must not allow this ...
I'm moving here to Kiev .... I will translate the excerpts a little later .... Respect Rayne 4ever !!!

_
_ANTiMODEr_ 05.01.22

HOWEVER, STORY!
horrosh! dude where did you find him?

l
linkey 05.01.22

Different here!
"I don't know English, I don't have a dictionary, be-be-be-be-be-be-be ..."!

http://translate.lycoszone.com/ - these are dictionaries (copy text, paste)!

H
Holysatan 05.01.22

cool with === ah! especially in red and black !!!!

_
_ANTiMODEr_ 05.01.22

"c === a" -?

so article or outfits?

W
WiCkEd CLoWN 05.01.22

Yes, this word "c === a" somehow alerted me not well ....... more closely with the signs equal there ... hardly this word "article" .....
2 ANTIMODEr:
Found it on BloodRayne.net ili BloodRayne.co-uk I don’t remember exactly .... there is a story in the fan section .... yes, you should probably use a translator ... although everything will be stupid there .... well, if questions arise, then to me pliz. contact .... but the story is simple POISON !!!! I look forward to the second part VERY !!!

H
Holysatan 05.01.22

I tried to write this in a strong word, but I was not allowed to get out :)

W
WiCkEd CLoWN 05.01.22

Citizen, I give you an official warning !! Follow the words !!! You will call your friends that.

l
linkey 05.01.22

fuck all the tsuki
Rein bynakh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
affftar lzhOt
hachu ischo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bludrine 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

R
Rayne 3 05.01.22

If that's the topic, I like the Dark Rhine outfit
pix.PlayGround.ru