3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bit 05.01.22 02:20 am

Professionals help !!! (Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3)

I can't get 75,000 and 120,000 points in the 2nd mission! Tell me how to do this, or can we have a program, trainer, or there is some kind of patch to do more?!
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 05.01.22

Urgently master such a useful trick as revert and you will succeed.
Go through the tutorial for a change, everything tells you what to do and how to do it.

120,000 is bullshit, we hit millions there :)

b
bit 05.01.22

What is evert? How is it in Russian? And what is it like? (Well, for example, sliding or something else ...) And in training there is nothing to go through at all, it's not clear! It says to do a trick for example "G + to the side" And I do all the tricks on numbers! Try to figure out where what!

P
PlayGround.ru 05.01.22

Durik, the conversation is not about the keyboard there :)))
G is grind or grab (tricks are such)
F is flip or kick
O is ollie or jump

They are on your keyboard by default, look at the setting.

Also there is such bullshit as switch, what does it do? When you just roll on the ground, this trick is responsible for the position of the feet on the board, press and change. But when you jumped from a halfpipe or something like that and you already land, then when you press the key responsible for the switch, you get it (not right away, of course, you need to practice, for that the tutorial is needed) just revert. It allows linking between tricks without breaking the integrity of the combo.

Try it.

b
bit 05.01.22

Please tell me how to do this revert, only on buttons (I mean which buttons to press)! And in training it is not clear, everything is written in abbreviated form!
And yet, when I rode, I somehow muddied up: I got up on my hands on a skateboard !!!!! But I don’t know how I did it, if someone did it, then how to do it?

P
PlayGround.ru 05.01.22

Revert - see the settings of your keyboard (in another way, Revert is called Switch).

As for Handstand''a - it's easy to do, by the way, besides it, you can stir up truckstand, to rail, casper, anticasper, etc.
All these things are

done like this: 1) do manual (or nose manual)
2) after that press : left-left + flip
3) all rstal feints are done by analogy

By the way, the same thing can be muddled with lip / grind things!

N
Noobhaker 05.01.22

PlayGround.ru
my record is 1,750,000 tony hawk shd. in this version the gamepad is not configurable