3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALCAB 05.01.22 02:20 am

Russification of the game (Guild Wars 2)

The question is actually. Once upon a time ArenaNet talked about the Russification of the game, is there any new information about this? I haven't searched for news on this topic for a long time
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
CompBOO 05.01.22

The news is very bad: ArenaNET has unsubscribed on their forum that they may someday thread and russify the game, but not soon. Now the game is being translated into Chinese .. Hammer it, there will be no translation

N
Nox.karas 05.01.22

The Russian-speaking community of Guild Wars 2 prepared a petition with a request to translate Guild Wars 2, which was signed by more than 40 thousand people.
it remains to dial 9.416 then they will translate and possibly launch a new server
Link to the petition
http://www.change.org/petitions/arenanet-ncsoft-russian-localization-of-guild-wars-2?

A
ALCAB 05.01.22

There were already 20, 25, and 30 thousand in this petition, it itself grows as the final figure is reached

D
DeadRomashka 05.01.22

the last thing I saw (I already wrote) The petition got 400 k votes and it seems to be closed. But to sense 0, I wrote a letter to Arena net, here we sit with the whole guild waiting for an answer))

C
CoD PyLuT 05.01.22

when?