3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larry___ 05.01.22 02:31 am

SAMP Ping Shooting FAQ (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

So, I present to you a ping shooting tutorial.

Ping is a utility for checking connections in TCP / IP-based networks.
It sends requests (ICMP Echo-Request) of the ICMP protocol to the specified host and records the incoming replies (ICMP Echo-Reply). The time between sending a request and receiving a response (RTT, from the English Round Trip Time) allows you to determine two-way delays (RTT) along the route and the frequency of packet loss, that is, indirectly determine the congestion on data transmission channels and intermediate devices.

But we don't need to go into such details. We will consider ping as the point to shoot.
Have you ever had such cases when shooting at a Persian, blood flew out of him with might and main, but HP is not removed? having noticed such a phenomenon, you are proud to declare that you have caught a cheater. - Of course there were! Rave! By writing just one phrase like "He was bleeding, but lives were not removed" you automatically put on yourself the stigma of a loser and an ignorant beginner.

Each player has his own ping, depending on the speed of the Internet connection. The larger it is, the further the person lives from the server. Accordingly, it will be more difficult to get into it. The essence of ping is that on your screen the player's skin is shown in one place, but in fact it is located a short distance from where you see it. We will learn to find this distance. Therefore, if you shoot at the skin, no matter how much blood flew from your opponent, you will not damage him.
The exception is those cases when the enemy is standing in one place without moving, or moving towards you, in these cases it is necessary to shoot at the skin.

The ping of the server players can be viewed by clicking on "Tab", there will be numbers in front of each nickname on the very right side, this is the ping for an individual player.

More or less experienced players understand that standing in one place is a death sentence, you need to move often changing direction so that you yourself are not killed. If the enemy moves in different directions when shooting, then you need to shoot a little further than the place where he is now heading. Now we will find out the point at which we need to shoot for each ping.

1) The minimum and best ping is approximately 30. Players with such a ping should be shot ahead of time, approximately where it will be in 30-50ms milliseconds, approximately 0.5cm from the skin.

PlayGround.ru

2) 50-100ms In such a ping, you need to shoot ahead of 40-50ms, approximately 1cm from the skin.

PlayGround.ru

3) 100-150ms shoot at 1-1.5cm from the skin.

4) 150-200ms For this we shoot about 1.5-2cm from the skin. But such and higher pings are hardly predictable. That is, if a person is experienced and knows how to maneuver well in battle, then it will be very difficult for you to get into him, since he often changes direction, then you can see how he is heading in one direction, but in fact he can already move in a completely different direction. ...
PlayGround.ru

Ping shooting is also influenced by such factors as:
1) The distance of the enemy from you.
That is, the farther the enemy is from you, the closer to the skin will be the point at which you need to shoot.
Accordingly, the closer, the further it is, but not by much.
2) The speed of movement.
With each weapon, the player moves at a different speed.
For example, a person with a deagle has a faster movement speed than if he had an m4 or ak47.
The heavier the weapon, the lower the speed, and the ping point decreases accordingly.
3) Accelerated running.
When running at a high speed, it is very difficult to hit the enemy, since the distance of his real location from the skin increases, this must be taken into account when shooting at opponents with a high speed run.
4) Your own ping.
Your own ping also affects the speed of receiving data from the server, which increases the distance from the skin to the place where you need to shoot.
18 Comments
Sort by:
u
unknownactor 05.01.22

Larry And you did not forget to take into account the vector of the direction of movement of the enemy in your calculations with centimeters?
You would also need to write your ping at the time of "calculations". they will only help those whose ping is very slightly different from yours.

L
Lil13 05.01.22

ATP those of course, but everyone knows that)

n
n [o_O] b 05.01.22

Yah? Most newbies think the same way, "Why the hell, I get into him, blood splashes all the cases, but he doesn't die? Cheater probably ..."

t
tratata and ololo 05.01.22

Yah? Most of the newbies think the same way "What the hell, I get into him, blood splashes all the cases, but he does not die? Cheater probably ..."

this is the standard logic of noobs, don't be fooled ...

i
ihotring 05.01.22

I have not read this, but I realized this while playing on an RPG server ....
I give that depending on the opponents' ping, for example, an opponent with a ping of 30 at a ping of 300, of course, an opponent with a ping of 30 will win,
because pings are not synchronous (I will say so), but I managed to bring these noobs down ... It's just not to stand in one place as much as possible, there is still a maneuver, sat down, fired, got up ... from the pros ....

i
ihotring 05.01.22

I have not read this, but I realized this while playing on an RPG server ....
I give that depending on the opponents' ping, for example, an opponent with a ping of 30 at a ping of 300, of course, an opponent with a ping of 30 will win,
because pings are not synchronous (I will say so), but I managed to bring these noobs down ... It's just not to stand in one place as much as possible, there is still a maneuver, sat down, fired, got up ... from the pros ....

]
] Venom [ 05.01.22

redefined

S
Snef__ 05.01.22

ihotring, what is the best ping in your opinion?

]
] Venom [ 05.01.22

Snef__
He's as stupid as your question, don't ask him.

.MasK. 05.01.22

Thank you

]
] Venom [ 05.01.22

MasK551
Yes, it doesn't matter

S
SunriseMoon [Hacked by th 05.01.22

And for some reason I always get in spite of the ping.

h
hammer_O_o 05.01.22

Nonsense, the author is stupid.

E
Edgar967 05.01.22

I almost didn't understand anything

L
LeHo4ka_ 05.01.22

I shoot at other planes, aiming exactly at them, and calmly shoot down - I would never have thought of hitting somewhere in front of the plane))

O
Olesya ... 05.01.22

Maybe this is because the rastler and other GTA aircraft have a "peculiar" aim, which independently targets if the object is in the "affected" zone? So you don't even aim, you just fly after the target.

_
_SiLVeR_X 05.01.22

On the rustler it is. From it you shoot at the player or the plane and hit if it is in front of you. There is a kind of aim for 20%. Also on a military helicopter with a machine gun. There is also such an aim.

s
superrrman 05.01.22

A useful guide. +