3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim.S 05.01.22 02:31 am

Which is better: bleed or SPAS 12? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

check and write what you think is better bleed or spas 12
83 Comments
Sort by:
W
Windofchange 05.01.22

SPAS12-Strength

K
King in the world 05.01.22

The cut is cooler if there are two of them!

a
androm aka SAW 05.01.22

two cuts on the steeper SPAS12

[
[art_dagon] 05.01.22

FSUs cho top. flare gun cooler

P
Pro100 kot_ik 05.01.22

Somehow I like the sawn-off shotgun. But S.P.A.S. 12 is better!

R
Ride 05.01.22

Shotgun. Of course, with a competent relationship with him. With a good ping hit, and even with a double, you can kill with two shots. And I don't like spaz and savn.

G
Gelvedor 05.01.22

in the sump the bleed is better and in the single of course SPAS 12

N
Night light 05.01.22

The topic is relevant for me, tk. I am now making a save where everything was completed before the beginning of the plot, and collecting weapons in one. While I choose the bleed, tk. he spawns in Los Santos (unlike SPAS). On the one hand, the sawed-off edge is steeper, such an elegant way to deal with the enemy, but on the other hand, the SPAS 12 has a larger clip, and the destructive power is also (sort of). Yes, and a complete must have is two trims, one in each hand. Try it yourself!

S
ScaryFad 05.01.22

When playing with the codes, the double sawn-off with endless cartridges takes out everything and everyone.) This is the thing.

N
Night light 05.01.22

Yes, it's a powerful combination, my favorite. Especially the effect of use is seen in transport.

L
Lary cross aka nick hande 05.01.22

I like the sawn-off shotgun more, high killing power and the ability to run fast.

S
ScaryFad 05.01.22

This is the first time I passed the SA. With two sawn-off shotguns and endless rounds. Then I realized that cheats are evil!)

X
X-ALEX 05.01.22

The shotgun with the killer's level is tin, and SPAS12, in my opinion, is not very dry, it shoots lazily

-
-ST1NGER- 05.01.22

I like the bleed more! especially when there are two of them and plus the killer level! this is power!

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 05.01.22

Better, I think, this is SPAS 12. There are several reasons:
* A magazine for seven rounds, in contrast to the cut-off (there are only two of them) with one clip is capable of smashing a couple of cars;
* Looks better in hands, not two barrels out of the box - namely, a piece of iron, especially heavy iron;
* More destructive power compared to the sawn-off.
These three points, I think, will be enough.

I
I raspy61 I 05.01.22

for me sawn-off ... experience in the sump gained with them

C
Carbon8909 05.01.22

SPAS 12 only

A
ALex_merSER25 05.01.22

The sawn-off shotguns taxis to love !!! but about 2 cutoffs, I generally keep quiet ...
Yes, and with a little secret without cheats, he gives everyone a soft spot))

a
at-400 05.01.22

SPAS 12 4EVER !!!!!!!
Cool gun: 7 rounds per clip and destructive power !!!

G
Glitch skywalker 05.01.22

CUT-OFF !!!!! especially 2 !!!