3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ISA15466 05.01.22 02:31 am

Runes (Diablo 2)

Where can you find / make rare runes?
12 Comments
Sort by:
W
WorldCyberGames 05.01.22

A couple of days ago I found Ohm in the chat, the main thing is to catch a chela who will write O Free Ohm to the one who first writes in private and you will become rich!

Еpiscop_moo 05.01.22

Where can you find / make rare runes?
Other players. You find yourself a friend of average income, you rub into the trust, they say, go from common accounts together to drive. Wait until there is enough good on the accounts. Actually, here. True, your friend will turn out to be 100% a villain and will one day try to change all the passwords on the accounts and throw all the gear to himself personally. To prevent this from happening, you need to do a preventive scam and turn it all over before he does it. It turns out a double income and only you have one. As my dad liked to say, patting me thoughtfully on the shoulder, safety is above all!

a
annortheone 05.01.22

you need to do a preventive scam and turn it all over before he does it,
so this is the whole motivation of scammers at pg

f
firkax 05.01.22

it is better not to try to look for rare runes - you still most likely will not find
them, but in general they, like everything else, fall from monsters when they are killed

R
Rivnyanyn 05.01.22

ISA15466
make rare runes?
There is such a program - Hero editor. You can do anything with it: D

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

it's better not to try to look for rare runes - you probably won't find them anyway
:-) he reminded me: "My old father, before leaving our shitty world, told me:" Never chase buses and women - you still won't catch up "." ©; D

ISA15466, drag locomotives. it's like "slowly killing yourself for money", but there is no faster way. :-)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

Disguised
I created a theme with such a game at the beginning of the season (

Еpiscop_moo 05.01.22

but you threw it first.
You misunderstood everything: there is a scam, and there is a preventive scam. It is because of a misunderstanding of the difference between these concepts that topics such as the above-mentioned BDSM arise, without taking off at the same time.

Y
Yperite 05.01.22

Episcop_moo
preventive scammer
read "perverted"
XD

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

Yperite, ..with bdsm.

Y
Yperite 05.01.22

Obsessed