3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Good_Lewandowski 05.01.22 02:31 am

The assassination of King Radovid and Philip's crystal (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

1. I found the shoemaker about whom Dijkstra was talking. But after that I am not given quests about the murder of King Radovid. That is how it should be?
2. I did not give Philippe's crystal to Radovid. But Triss has already left for Kaer Morhen and I can't give it to her. I can't give Yennefer either. I went up to her, and there was only about the "Wild Hunt".
16 Comments
Sort by:
d
digital_summer 05.01.22

1. It should be like this. There will be murder, but it will be as Philip is found, according to the plot a little later.
2. The crystal does not affect anything. You can give Radovid, there will be money. To give to the rest is to get rid of it to no avail.

In addition to the crystal, Triss can be given a Rose of Memory and an earring, and Yennefer - a shard.

G
Good_Lewandowski 05.01.22

digital_summer
Already got to the quest where you need to go for Ciri to the Isle of Mists. And I never found Philip. Or am I missing something?
And about the skull and about the rose in the conversations there was nothing. This rose is now in inventory.

G
Gutsz 05.01.22

Good_Lewandowski
Just go further on the plot and everything will be)

G
Gutsz 05.01.22

Good_Lewandowski
Everything will be)

d
digital_summer 05.01.22

Good_Lewandowski
Why play like that, constantly learning whether you did something right or not? The game is good for what is right - how you do it :)

S
Solidar 05.01.22

nifiga a rose can never be given nirazu. I muddied it with Triss, and until the final with a rose in my bag, the "trash" passed.

d
digital_summer 05.01.22

Solovat
During the replay he chose the Triss line and gave her a rose on the second floor of the Lyutikovsky variety show. She said something like - I didn't think, Gervant, that it was important to you, I remembered everything, blabbla and that's it.

The statuettes were also disenchanted two and there was no hanging quest. Version 1.08.

V
Vattgern 05.01.22

Already like there was a similar forum, or am I mistaken ??? It's funny déjà vu.

G
Good_Lewandowski 05.01.22

digital_summer
Don't want to miss out on quests. I'm afraid for quests with Filippa and Radovid. I wonder what will happen)

E
Eagle387 05.01.22

digital_summer
shard?

T
Tiv2206 05.01.22

Eagle387
Crystal Crow Skull from the cutscene, located near the tree, where you spawn after the opening cutscenes at the beginning of the game

E
Eagle387 05.01.22

Tiv2206
aaaa ... and it can be given in the 3rd act, in Novigrad? It's just that I'm on the skellig, as it were, I finished all the quests with her.

d
digital_summer 05.01.22

Eagle387
You can. That's exactly what I did.

D
DimaNeroda 05.01.22

digital_summer
What kind of earring?

d
digital_summer 05.01.22

DimaNeroda
In the bed that Yennefer threw in Kaer Morhen