3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andreyisaev 05.01.22 02:31 am

Save problem. (Mass Effect 3)

In short, such a problem. I've been playing for 2 weeks already. The game is incredibly cool. I already have cool armor and weapons that do not require reloading. Today I go into the game. The next mission is to defeat the Ghost. And then the computer turns off. I reboot and go into the game. AND EVERYTHING. The save has disappeared. Very disappointing. I played so much, but I don't want to go through again. Maybe there is some kind of solution?
8 Comments
Sort by:
t
tatarin 89 05.01.22

pirate? by you

a
andreyisaev 05.01.22

tatarin 89
Aga

N
Neron_13 05.01.22

andreyisaev
This is almost the end of the game, you shouldn't grieve so much, the last mission.
my opinion
here my personal opinion Just watch the passage on YouTube, as an option.

a
andreyisaev 05.01.22

Neronus
I wanted to choose the ending myself. Bend the Reapers. What, there is no solution to the problem at all?

G
Genka86 05.01.22

andreyisaev
that it cannot be that all the saves simply evaporate ... there is also an autosave and restarting missions ... how could it all go off ?? look in the documents in the biovar folder if there are your saves ..

a
andreyisaev 05.01.22

Genka86 Watched
. There the settings of the Persian in the folder and that's it.

G
Genka86 05.01.22

andreyisaev
on the site, that is, save files ... and paragons and renegades .... I never pumped the current and always passed it myself .... if you don't want to replay, you can swing ... any to choose from)) just if yours are not return and do not want to re-pass ,,, then this is the only option for you ... well, this is my personal opinion ...

a
andreyisaev 05.01.22

Genka86
There probably won't be my armor)) Okay. I'll try. Thank you.